Re: word games

Right handed guitars or more common than left.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Left alone, a fire could burn out of control.

"If You Always Do What You've Always Done - You'll Always Get What You've Always Got !"

control is what I need sometimes to keep my thoughts to myself or many would take me the wrong way

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Right or left, play it loud your guitar

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Guitar boogie is a great tune when played aloud and in front of live audiences.

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

Them and Righteous brothers, wrote nice tunes

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Tunes are grreat to play on a musical instrument.

"Instrument!" she shrilled - then my testies hit the floor....(I am not very good at this).

Right said Fred, I'm too sexy for my shirt

Shirt sleeves can be long or SHORT.

Right said Fred, I'm to sexy for my shirt.

Right said fred, I'm too sexy for my shirt

I think Doc has a problem with an echo. HAHA

Short pieces of music are bwst when played SLOW.

Slow and long? of fast and short? (songs you sicko)

The problem with the world is people having lack of commen sense...and warning labels. So if we remove warning labels the problem will fix itself.