Topic: Free Acoustic Lesson Site

Hey all ... thought I would pass this link on ... Justin Sandercoe has a VERY good acoustic site accompanied with video as well from the basics to advanced play

I took some lessons from an instructor in the local area and was getting frustrated, not to mention it was expensive at $90 a month/per 30 min lesson once a week, and I happened upon Justins site and learned a hell of a lot more than I did when I was paying for lessons

So far it's one of the best sites I've came across ... his instruction methods are awesome ... and he covers everything from standard open chords, bar chords, 12-bar blues, to strumming patterns, scales, power chords, and arpeggios

I highly recommend it!  Hope you guys find it helpful!

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75

Re: Free Acoustic Lesson Site

Yeah this guy is good and I love his generousity and 'pay it foward' approach.

Give everything but up.

I completely agree ... from some of the "pay" sites I've seen, you don't get nearly as much from them as you do with Justin's site ... he even has a myspace page as well

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75

this is real good site,i learnt a lot from this and it helps me to improve my guitar skill,thanks---dang from thailand

I have learned a bunch from this site as well. This is the best "free" site I have found, although I did send in a donation.

Learning to play the guitar is easy. Converting that knowlege to sound like music is hard!

I'm the most active user on that forum and next to Justins site Chordie is my favorite resource for songs..

Chordie and Justins site make a great duo!

I complelety agree, justin is great.

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

try spytunes.co.uk as well

soooo what justin's site then?

KamikazeE2k8 wrote:

soooo what justin's site then?

http://www.justinguitar.com/

There you are KamikazeE2k8

And Welcome to Chordie!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!