Topic: A little info....

Hi everyone, just a quick question.
I have an Ibanez Performance acoustic guitar , model PF20TV,  and I'm just curious about it. I was given it by a friend, who got it from my uncle, who got it from a  pawnshop like 25 yrs ago. I have been unable to find any info on it except that it was discontinued like 20 yrs ago.
It's still in great condition, great sound, no defects really from age. It was well played.

I love this guitar, but I'm curious to how much it would have been worth new, and how much it might be now....  What type of level guitar it is.

Thanks guys!!!

God Bless

To reach out with your hands/ See the world through your eyes/ To live with the love of the savior/ To feel with your heart/ And think with your mind/I'd give my last breath for your glory!!!

Re: A little info....

Way back in the 60s Ibanez was a small Spanish guitar company. Then the got bought up by the Japanese and in the 70s the name became synonymous with cheap copy instruments, although often the quality was OK. Over the decades Ibanez have smartened up their act to the point where they are well regarded. I'm not aware of a huge collector's market in Ibanez (unlike the cult of Taylor and Martin) but I know people who rate any old acoustic, even those with plywood tops. I'm dubious about this but if it's been well love and played it should be a nice player.

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

Apparently it was worth about £169.00 in 1992.  Not bad for a freebie!

I'm the son of rage and love

Hey thanks that helps a bit....

To reach out with your hands/ See the world through your eyes/ To live with the love of the savior/ To feel with your heart/ And think with your mind/I'd give my last breath for your glory!!!