Topic: THE BEATLES!

Here you can write about anything you would like ONLY if has something to do with THE BEATLES. This will most likely be used by Beatles freaks! Ask me if you have any questions about the Beatles or anything that has to do with this...
Long live the surviving BEATLES!!!!!

EVERYONE'S LOOKIN' AT ME WEIRD, BOB.

~~random~~ wink

Re: THE BEATLES!

George Harrison is the most underestimed artist. He wrote 3 classics: SOMETHING, HERE COMES THE SUN, WHILE MY GUITAR GENTLY WEEPS. I saw a performance (on youtube) using an ukulele and WHILE MY GUITAR.., one of the best songs ever. I think he wrote a song for the CREAM too.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

YES! George Harrison is my favorite Beatle of them all. I don't know why not many people like him. He is open minded yet  shy.  He wrote SO MANY great songs for the Beatles. He's great! Can you tell me the name of the video on youtube?

~~random~~ wink

Hi, I just read Wonderful Tonight by Patti Boyd.  I learned so many new things about the Beatles and George. I have been a huge fan from the first time I saw them on Ed Sullivan waaay back when. One thing about George I learned from Boyds' book was that George and Mick Fleetwood were brother-in-laws for a while.

The Beatles are not Meshuggah.   If they were, they would have super complex rhythms and screaming cookie monster vocals.

So, in summary, The Beatles are not Meshuggah.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

jerome.oneil wrote:

The Beatles are not Meshuggah.   If they were, they would have super complex rhythms and screaming cookie monster vocals.

What's that suppose to mean?

~~random~~ wink

frankfef wrote:

Hi, I just read Wonderful Tonight by Patti Boyd.  I learned so many new things about the Beatles and George. I have been a huge fan from the first time I saw them on Ed Sullivan waaay back when. One thing about George I learned from Boyds' book was that George and Mick Fleetwood were brother-in-laws for a while.

I haven't read that book before, but it sounds good. I sadly wasn't even born when they came on the Ed Sullivan show, I bet it was great. Everyone said it was great.

GREAT! But of course, I can watch it on YouTube!

That is a very new fact, about George and Mick Fleetwood. I never really thought about that...
Cool...

~~random~~ wink

guitarrox16 wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

What's that suppose to mean?

Exactly what it says.

If the Beatles were Meshuggah, they would also play seven and eight string guitars.

They would also be playing, for that matter.

About the video: Jake Shimabukuro plays "While My Guitar Gently Weeps". Or I found more and more, just go to www.youtube.com and search the title.
That person : never realised that a Ukulele sound that good, in "skilled hands". Most of us play guitar, neglecting an ukulele.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Well, I was browsing around the local "Half Price Books" (http://www.halfpricebooks.com/) which is the greatest book store in the universe.  And what do I find?

http://www.antiqbook.co.uk/boox/mwb/55028.shtml

And what did I pay?

$10.

Wooooo!

As an asside, I've gone through both volumes, and there is not one single Meshuggah song in the entire book, validating my theory that the Beatles are not, in fact, Meshuggah.

I like all of their solo work but I do like Paul McCartney the most.

Yes, yes.  He is a very COOL person. But one thing I hate is that some of my friends belive in the Paul McCartney is Dead Hoax. So very stupid isn't it?

~~random~~ wink

I agree, McCartney is my favorite in terms of his solo work.  What I think made the Beatles such a great band is the diversity of their music.  You can't compare a song like Love Me Do with Revolution, or Yesterday with Lucy in The Sky with Diamonds-they're all great songs in their own right.  The originality of their melodies and lyrics also are a huge part of why the group was so great.  They were real pioneers when in came to music, in many genres.  Also, Lennon and McCartney each went on to have good solo careers, and Harrison did some good solo stuff too.  Definately one of, if not the greatest band of all time.

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot