Topic: Russell Harding.

Hi Russell.

Thank you for the link to you tube! Went there early this morning { bad idea}

As i was a hour delayed starting work.. Anyways, i so enjoyed it.. I ve back now and your vids wont play ??   Your a very good musician/ painter and all
round Artist.. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/RUSSELLHARDING

Em Science Teacher? Was it whiskey you were drinking? or bad quality
wacky backy? lol

Stick with your other qualities.

Well done.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Russell Harding.

helena i dont drink alcohol of any kind the bottle was a prop filled with water and i gave up smoking anything 6 yrs ago when i was diagnosed with emphezema i have to take medications 4 time a day it sucks but i only take the medications if i want to breathe,the choice under those circumstances is a no brainer.as to why the vidios wont play i dont have an answer regarding sticking with my other qualities i am a writer and i will never be complacent with the middle of the road as neil young pointed out "you meet more interesting people in the ditch"so while i apprecieate the complimentry comments from you i must and will persue what my heart and creative forces lead me nuff said

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Been there seen the videos and left some coments.
The vids are playing up abit but that's utube for you nice guitar work Russ.
Ark
PS Why did you  remove your answer to the quicktime post? they didn't pressurise you quicktime that is. smile

Rusell!

I am all for everyone using and persuing there goals..in or out of the ditch!

ANOTHER POST LOST IN TRANSLATION.! Mine lol

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

there was a reason at the time but i cant recall what,saw your comments ark thanks for taking time everyone needs feedback pro or con now that i think about it i removed the comments about quick time because i was sounding like a nurotic with paranoia so i #$$# canned the lot

arkady wrote:

Been there seen the videos and left some coments.
The vids are playing up abit but that's utube for you nice guitar work Russ.
Ark
PS Why did you  remove your answer to the quicktime post? they didn't pressurise you quicktime that is. smile

helena i know you meant the best and i still respect your opinions and you will always be my friend just wait till you see what i am cooking up next cant say more about it but you have the link and stay in touch my lady

Old Doll wrote:

Rusell!

I am all for everyone using and persuing there goals..in or out of the ditch!

ANOTHER POST LOST IN TRANSLATION.! Mine lol

Old Doll.