Topic: My Favorite Website: Chordie

I recently found this website. Being a newbie to playing, I think I have found a treasure trove of information. Thanks for such a great place to 'hang out.'  From most of the posts I've read, sounds like most people are great. I have been in other site forums where this is always one A-hole that grumbles or finds fault with everyone else. Not here.
Rdot01.

Re: My Favorite Website: Chordie

no not one,we all take turns

"Growing old is not for sissies"

funny! I like people with a good SOH.

welcome redot01 to chordie you will find a lot of useful info and some nice friendly helpful folks here pull up a chair kick off your shoes and sit a spell

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Welcome my friend,
This is the only lessons I have had for guitar-------self tot from this site.
I feel pretty good about where I was and where I am now.
Lots of great people  to help you along
Cheers
Ron

Welcome rdot

glad you like the site and I hope you get as much info here as you can.
I f you want to know something just ask in the relevant dection, if you are not too sure then just pop into chordie chat section for answers or just or banter.

you can learn a lot in here from people that like to help others ( which is most of us) you can get help with scales, strumming patterns, chords, strings, guitars, and a lot of other stuff that I know nothing about

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Although I have been playing, or should I say attempting to play for many many many did I say many years, I just found this site and love it.  I already have Links to chordie on all my pages from my homesite.
Awesome site, I agree.

ghanlon