Topic: Just introducing myself

Hi everybody,

Just figured I'd say hi and introduce myself since I'm new to the forum.

My basic guitar info:
Guitars: Jackson Soloist, Fender Strat, Larrivee D-03R acoustic
Amps: Hughes & Kettner Triamp, homebrew Vox AC-30 copy
Effects: GX-700, ISP Decimator, DD-3, CS-2, CE-5, DM-2 (homebrew), Digitech Whammy, Dunlow Wah, EHX Holier Grail, Zendrive.

Nice to meet everyone. smile

Re: Just introducing myself

Well hi Tone Freak and welcome to chordie! Tell us a bit about about yourself, where you live, what kind of music do you like? There are friendly folks here from all over the world and with all kinds of musical tastes. Glad you made it!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

3 (edited by Tone Freak 2008-02-09 04:41:53)

Hi Topdown. Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been playing since I was a kid. 20 years now. I like a lot of different styles but I guess I'm mainly into heavy metal, classic rock, country and blues. Favorite artists would be Rush, Iron Maiden, Van Halen, 311, Brad Paisley, Tommy Emmanuel, Chet Atkins, Brent Mason, Metallica and Pantera. I live in California about an hour north of Bakersfield.

I stumbled onto this forum because someone local told me I should check it out for tab but I liked the way the forum was set up without too much cluttter so I figured I'd register. smile

I love the diversity in your favorites. Chet Atkins to Pantera - Cool - good music is good no matter the genre. I like it!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Hi Tone Freak,

I too would like to welcome you to Chordie. It is like one big happy family here, with everyone willing to help one another. Members skills range from novice to professional musicians, ages range from teens to 60's and and are from all around the globe.

Take care,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi Tone Freak
Welcome to Chordie from the UK.
Ark

Fáilte to youTone Freak,

From the Beautiful Emerald.

Tommy Emmanuel!  oh I just love that Guy.

Have a blast here.

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

greetings and welcome Tone freak.

Ye say 20 years ago ye were a kid? I am 37 and I am still a kid lol

have fun on the forum

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

hello tone freak and welcome from the cold frozen tundra of port washington wisconsin

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Welcome from the east coast, Tone Freak!

I am sure, like I, you will find this place interesting, welcoming, and a lot of fun!

Enjoy!

Just play

Welcome.  It's fun here. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude