51 (edited by que522 2008-02-05 18:38:01)

Re: Where are you?

Siege of Troy wrote:
que522 wrote:

Is any place in Ohio not boring??

Cleveland.... But that's about it. Other than that, I've never seen anything really interesting or fun to do here....

Cleveland is rated number 10 as most dangerous cities in the whole country. I try to stay OUT of Cleveland. I am not a drinker or much of a partier so the Flats are not my thing. I did however take the wife and kids up there to the Zoo, The Great Lakes Science Center, and Natural History Museum, and had a blast. I did however get out of there as soon as we were done.

Boring?

BORING??

Man.

You guys need to get to Hocking Valley.

Okay, so it's not the New York nightlife, or the sensory overload of a metropolitan area, but when you look at the green rolling hills, and toss a cork into grand-dad's pond, and hope the fish don't bother you too bad...

goodness, I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon.

boring.

hhmpf.

smile

Just play

If you want boring try North Wales. neutral

Im in the west of bonnie Scotland

que522 wrote:
Siege of Troy wrote:
que522 wrote:

Is any place in Ohio not boring??

Cleveland.... But that's about it. Other than that, I've never seen anything really interesting or fun to do here....

Cleveland is rated number 10 as most dangerous cities in the whole country. I try to stay OUT of Cleveland. I am not a drinker or much of a partier so the Flats are not my thing. I did however take the wife and kids up there to the Zoo, The Great Lakes Science Center, and Natural History Museum, and had a blast. I did however get out of there as soon as we were done.

Ah, the Great Lake Science Center, went there last August, thought it was gonna be the most insanely stupid thing I'd ever seen in my life, about 2 hours later, my family had to drag me out of there......

As for Cleveland being dangerous, just being smart and alert can help a lot. I make at least one trip to Cleveland a year, not counting the times I drive friends up there, and I always have at least 2 other people with me, and we stay together as a group....

Hey hey

I just noticed there's a Scotland in North Carolina.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

yeah, but, instead of Haggis, they have Chitterlings (pronounced "Chit-lins")

Just play

Just checked out those chitlins. Think I'll stick to the haggis.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

alvee33 wrote:

Just checked out those chitlins. Think I'll stick to the haggis.

Quite right mate, a chitlin supper doesnt sound very appetising lol

If you think chittlin's doesn't sound appetiziing, you should smell them cooking! Disgusting, foul stench of an outhouse.

yeah, you really need to clean them well before you cook them.

(there is a reason they smell like an outhouse!)

Put the smell of them cooking, along with some collard greens, and you'll think you're in hog heaven (quite literally!)

Just play

Dunedin New Zealand, Aotearoa in the mother tongue, land of the long white cloud, 4 million people, a few Australians and 50 million sheep. We are upside down on this planet earth which provides and interesting perspective on what goes on...

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Calgary, AB and baby it's cold outside today!  But our Groundhog came out of his home last weekend and saw his shadow, so that means and early spring!

That's All Non-Violence is
--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

Originally from the UK. Now living in Kanagawa Japan.

Just north of Bakersfield, California.

bonedaddy wrote:

I live in Grimsby, which is a pimple on the ass end of the UK!

lol

Hey Bonedaddy, my Dad's from Grimsby!  He used to play Trumpet in a Jazz Band called "The Riverside Jazzmen".  Circa 1956.

That's All Non-Violence is
--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

Toronto Canada ahe !!!!!!!
Man is it cold up here,But I love it
Can't go out in the cold so I stay home and practice my guitar.
Oh ,And have a few cold ones.
Cheers

KanagawaKid wrote:

Lucky Git! lol

What's the weather like there?

Athens, Ohio

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

With all these Ohio Chordians, we may have to have an Ohio Chordie get-together

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

totally, anyone else here go to comfest down at goodale park?

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

72 (edited by Oldnewbie 2008-02-11 01:58:42)

etc_04 wrote:

Athens, Ohio

Athens?

You probably know where Logan is, then?

That's where I grew up!

Ohio rocks.

Just play

73 (edited by KanagawaKid 2008-02-11 03:27:06)

Tibernius wrote:
KanagawaKid wrote:

Lucky Git! lol

What's the weather like there?

A little bit warmer than the UK in the winter. A lot warmer than the UK in the summer.

And I live 10 minutes walk from the beach! sad lol

Oldnewbie wrote:
etc_04 wrote:

Athens, Ohio

Athens?

You probably know where Logan is, then?

That's where I grew up!

Ohio rocks.

Yeah I know where Logan is.. I originally grew up in Jackson

-James Marshall Hendrix

I live in a small town called hollister,its about 75 miles south of San Francisco california.         dino48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman