Topic: WHO IS THE GOD "KNOWING EVERYTHING" ED ROMAN

- A FROG ready to put a straw in his a** and blow air in that straw.
- I was told AND read, that he removes sometimes a beautiful AAA+ top, to put an "ED ROMAN" top, of course SOUNDING A LOT BETTER. He removes beautiful GIBSON tops to put his own top.
CRITICS: ALL THE BIG BRANDS JUST WANT YOUR MONEY, HE WANTS TO TRANSFORM YOUR IDIOT FENDER, GIBSON into an ED ROMAN GUITAR.

WHO KNOWS OR HAS EXPERIENCE WITH ED ROMAN?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: WHO IS THE GOD "KNOWING EVERYTHING" ED ROMAN

say what? who is ed roman?

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I am completely lost with this one. lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

um...

I had a pet frog once, but I never tried the straw trick.

You feelin' okay, Doc?

Just play

so is the author "earth to doc theres somthing wrong can you hear me doctor phil" time to take your protien pill and put your helmet on oooooh lordy your in orbit

upyerkilt wrote:

I am completely lost with this one. lol

Ken

gitaardocphil wrote:

- I was told AND read, that he removes sometimes a beautiful AAA+ top, to put an "ED ROMAN" top, of course SOUNDING A LOT BETTER. He removes beautiful GIBSON tops to put his own top.
CRITICS: ALL THE BIG BRANDS JUST WANT YOUR MONEY, HE WANTS TO TRANSFORM YOUR IDIOT FENDER, GIBSON into an ED ROMAN GUITAR.

Ed Roman started in Pennsylvaina I believe, in the beginning he made his own and ghost build (subcontracted for the big name brands) for many factories. What Ed use to do is take off the tops and re do the neck tetons on the glued on neck to get better sustain. Ed later on moved to Las Vegas and was bought out by investors and continued with the company while the investors sucked the life out of the company. Last I heard Ed left the company and it was closed and the property was sold to make room for a large auto dealership. Ed was going to regroup and start building again, this time without investors.

Bootlegger.

bootleger wrote:
gitaardocphil wrote:

Ed Roman started in Pennsylvaina I believe, in the beginning he made his own and ghost build (subcontracted for the big name brands) for many factories. What Ed use to do is take off the tops and re do the neck tetons on the glued on neck to get better sustain. Ed later on moved to Las Vegas and was bought out by investors and continued with the company while the investors sucked the life out of the company. Last I heard Ed left the company and it was closed and the property was sold to make room for a large auto dealership. Ed was going to regroup and start building again, this time without investors.

Bootlegger.

Just checked the web and Ed Romans is still open (per the website) I'm still sure Ed is no longer with the company.

Bootlegger.

and  i am still none the wiser what a guy called ed has to do with frogs. But i do know what happens when you combine frogs,straws and air. sad

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I think Doc want's to blow Ed Roman up.
For messing around with Guitars maybe?............
Ark

ark i think its the frog!and the motis operendom is a straw rebit rebit

About that FROG, this was done in the "pre-PC" and " the pre-easy information". My grandfather told me (at that time there were still a lot of frogs) that he and his friends used a straw, put it in the frog's a**; and than they started blowing, so he became at least twice the usual size, followed by a frog explosion. That's why I compared ED ROMAN www.edroman.com with a frog, and he will also never change into a prince by kissing him

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]