Topic: What kind of guitar do you have?

I had a Paul Stanley PS98 special edition guitar and a Gibson Les Paul. What kinds do you have?

Re: What kind of guitar do you have?

bree i think theres allready a post by guitardocphil on the same topic it dont make sense to repeat

"Growing old is not for sissies"

As RUSSEL told, there is an 100% IDENTICAL TOPIC. You can check it. Maybe we can add your topic to the other topic. But to answer your question, I have 23 guitars (including a Fender Stratocaster US 1964. If I have to choose:
- PRS Custom 24
- GIBSON SJ-200 Monana Gold
- MARTIN

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

gitaardocphil wrote:

As RUSSEL told, there is an 100% IDENTICAL TOPIC. You can check it. Maybe we can add your topic to the other topic. But to answer your question, I have 23 guitars (including a Fender Stratocaster US 1964. If I have to choose:
- PRS Custom 24
- GIBSON SJ-200 Monana Gold
- MARTIN

Hey Doc, I know your a big PRS fan! Have you seen their new line of acoustics they had at the NAMM show this year? Some real beauties!! Here's a link to some pics incase you haven't seen them yet. http://www.flickr.com/photos/prsguitars … 733599176/   I'm sure you'll enjoy these!  Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

NO PIX, I wrote them a mail 2 years ago about the fact when they would start to produce acoustic guitars. Answer: they didn't start with an acoustic line, but they were thinking about an ACOUSTIC PRS.
I followed the link, and there are splendid models, AT FIRST SIGHT. Already having a lot of guitars and being a PRS-O-HOLIC, I would buy one. I believe it will still take a year before they arrive here. If I should buy one, I would probably ask one of the US chordians, to buy one and send it to me, after paying everything of course, because a lot of them don't ship to Europe, and here an example: price in Europe = 5000€ = 7400$
In the states: 5000$ = 3400€, a difference of 1600€ = worth to buy and ship it to Belgium. I even won't hesitate, IF I should have the money.
- Acoustic PRS
- Difference $ versus €

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]