Topic: Easy Songs!

Hi, I'm kind of new to playing the guitar and I'm looking for some songs to play that aren't to difficult. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Re: Easy Songs!

Look up "Stand by Me" by Ben E King. There is a really easy one that ues G, EM, C and D.

Check out the Public song book section.  It has tons of easy songs you can play.

Turn the page ..Bob Seger...Em...D.....A....C...

shan4408 wrote:

Hi, I'm kind of new to playing the guitar and I'm looking for some songs to play that aren't to difficult. Any recommendations? Thanks!

This question is being asked over and over.
Check out previous threads for loads of recommendations

Im a believer!
G D C are the only chords it has

Hey.
You can play all songs with 3 acords. You have to lern somthing about the way the acords works together: (major/minor)  A/F#m  - D/Bm -G/Em - C/Am - F/Dm - Bb/Gm - Eb/Cm - Ab/Fm - Db/DBm - F#/Ebm - B/G#M - E/C#m. After E the whole starts again.
Yoy could play the major insted of the minor.
If you only have to play A,D,G and you have a song with F, Bb, Eb, Gm, Cm You coud play A insted af F, D insted of Bb and Gm, G insted of Eb and Cm.

OK that just loosened something in my brain. You can see the relationship between these chords when you see how they are made up. I had a wee look at a chord building grid to check it out. You can find one here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chord_building_grid
After a bid of a nose bleed I started to see what daddy from denmark means. Amazing.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Wild thing and hey joe are pretty easy songs if you know the basic chords.

Music is best expressed when used to play with guitar.
Im a 13 year old guitarist who needs a young band to play in.
Acoustic eletric guitar, electric guitar, drums, amp, speakers, cords, and dist. pedal is what i have.

shan4408 wrote:

Horse with no name - Check out this link http://youtube.com/watch?v=BKWYaUNPy5Q - The person shows you how to play the song with an EM and Dadd6add9 (Don't worry the Dadd6add9 is very simple).