Topic: online lessons ?

Hullo,

what do you guys think about online guitar lessons ? For acoustic guitar ? Anything to recommend ?

Due to my job I cant take real life personal lessons, so the online approach sounds intriguing. I dont mind if it costs a bit (not much, though - around 10 Dollars/ Euros per month would be alright).

There are tons of free lessons online, but what I saw so far was pretty crappy. Some of the for money ones seemed alright. What do you think ?

Thanks,

Maks.

Re: online lessons ?

Try www.justinguitar.com first and make a donation if you find it helpful.  He has a pretty extensive set of lessons on his site.
Good luck,
P.J.

Acoustic: Yamaha F-310, Washburn WD-32SW

You can also try Spytunes if you want something more although I personally prefer the Justin Sandercoe teaching method a little better.

There's loads available so just keep looking until you find something that works for you.

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Justin is the man, very clear and very good. The guy is a legend, but remember and donate.

Can't rate justinguitar.com high enough.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Agreed ... www.justinguitar.com is fantastic ... learned the majority of what I know from Justin

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75

You are all right. That justin site is great. Thanks. Just the thing I was looking for big_smile cool

Practiced now 4 hours in a row, am tired, thirsty, hungry, need to pee and cant move my right leg anymore ...  Oh well its good I started to play guitar again to get away from addicting computer games ... roll

Maks.