Topic: weird things teachers+parents have said to you

one day when i was at olive garden,the name yelling lady said a name that sounded like bimbos and mom and i were standing since all the seats were taken and mom said so loud "miranda, let's go sit where the bimbos were sitting." Also my 6th grade teacher mr.t was asked what kind of a sub we were going to have and he said "a very horny one." And once my band teacher called me a pee pee wrinkle.

tongue:P:P:P:P

Re: weird things teachers+parents have said to you

One time long ago when i was acting like i shouldnt've been, my Mom called me a "son-of-a-bitch'.... my Mom, my 2 sisters and I laughed until we almost wet our pants................

Give everything but up.

A long time ago in grade nine we had one student whose
last name was Arsenault. He never had his homework done and it would really P off the teacher. One day the teacher had enough and got real mad. He said "What are we going to do with you", I piped up and said "Throw him out the window, Arse and all". Well I had to make a trip to see the principle and got in trouble for saying that. All the other kids had a good laugh. Thinking back it was a hoot.I learned to be quiet around that teacher. He was a real hot head.

...Badeye.

one caper after another

Ninth grade Badeye ?
   I only made it through the
eighth before I got peed off and quit . All the music and mechanic programs they had at that school , were discontinued , In leiu of the athletic programs of course .
( I remember all those jocks , I used to kick their asses just for fun........)
  The worst thing my mother ever did to me was put my initials on my lunch box in third grade .......G . A . S .
that's what everybody called me after that .......good thing we did'nt live there long........

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

G S E wrote:

( I remember all those jocks , I used to kick their asses just for fun........)

I hope you are not using the word "jocks" referring to scottish people. I would have to take offence to that.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Upyerkilt ,
   In the U K , is jock a slang for the Scotts ? Sorry , had no idea . Here in the U S A ,
that's what we call the
" athletes ". At least in school.
   As a side note , England and Scotland are the only places on earth that I want to visit . I've seen everything
here in the U S that I care to see ...........

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

I remember at school I had a young female teacher who once said something strange to me.

I was around 15 at the time and I think her exact quote was:

"No Mark, I can't kiss you, it's inappropriate. In fact, when I think about it, we shouldn't even be sleeping together!"

wink

(it's almost all true...ahem)

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

G S E
As a side note , England and Scotland are the only places on earth that I want to visit . I've seen everything
here in the U S that I care to see .

Ya haven't lived till you put your feet on the ould peaty bog land of the "Beautiful Emerald". One wiff

of the fresh air and your hooked. lol

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll ,
   Don't know where you're from , but I assume you're referring to Ireland ?
   I mis spoke , what I meant
was the British Isles .
   My favorite literary characters , real and fictional,
lived in that part of the world.
   My wife and I have been talking about making the trip seriously for about four years
now , don't know when we will . Don't know how we could ever see everything we want to see in only two weeks or so ............

Fáilte,  G S E,

Top of the class to you....I was just making sure you had heard of Ireland. lol  Now England and Scotland

are both great places also to visit.   But The Emerald!  Ah, I Never met an American yet who didnt fall
in love with the place and its People.

Old Doll.

Well, being that I am both a teacher and a parent I would say that everything I say is perfectly sensible and well-reasoned . . . however, my students and children may be of a different opinion!

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

G.S.E.
British Isles!?!?!?!
Old Doll talk to this man, Please. Your better at diplomacy than me. wink

Hi Phillyp

Having spent lots of time in America over many years, I can see where G.S. E. is coming from!  I think.

The first time i went there i couldn't believe how insular the People where.  Then over the years i learnt
the very vastness of the place lends to this insulation.
There areas are so vast. There own Tv/ Radio Stations probably have enough Information from each of there areas
to cover news 24/7.
I also discovered recently more then half of Americans never held a passport in there life..They dont have to!
They have amazin places to vist on there own doorsteps.
I spent 9 hours flying time with an American writer who spent 6 months in  Italy every year writing his books,
He did know about Ireland but asked me "where i liked to go for sunshine holidays? I replied. "The Canary Islands"
well he hadnt a clue. Here was this well travelled Man, yet he had not  heard of these places? I explained
The Canary Islands  are an African archipelago which are part of Spain and consist of seven islands of volcanic origin  I explained they were located off the north-western coast of mainland Africa (Morocco and the Western Sahara).
He was facinated, said " He was going to look them up for the next 6 months writing!
I was totally blown away by his lack of knowledge of same.

So PhillyP,   to G S E and our Isle, Definitely not British. But My Northern  Ireland friends still remain under British Rule. So there is a greater complication here for G S E and outsiders to understand.

Our history is long and very complicated. Unless one studies it, its hard to comprehend the great injustice dished
out to our little island by the likes of Cromwell, and many more of the Yahoos who resided in parliment in those time.

Sín Sceall Eilé  { thats another Story }

Old Doll.
So who ever wants to visit, a thousand welcomes to ye. Have a good old "Irish Coffee"
when ye land, it willl blow the head a ya, and sure you'll be feeling like one of our own after that. lol