Re: uploading problem

Russell_Harding wrote:

ark i can try that, tibernius there is no external sound card the pc shop said it was built in and the hewlet packard im running has a 32 bit processor i think its less then a half gig of ram so i dont know if that makes the difference in why, i dont know how to improve the speed of my pc other then getting a new one and the purse strings are a little tight right now so i will have to make do with stone knives and square wheels till my ship comes in the last ship was sunk in the harbor

Chances are it's either the RAM or the graphics/sound card. Is it a desktop PC or a Laptop? Are you using windows XP?

Your internet connection seems fine, the one I'm using is a similar speed and no problems here. BUT this PC has 1GB of Ram and a fairly new Graphics card.

If it's a desktop PC it's easy (and cheap) to add more RAM. At the moment you can get 1GB of RAM for about £40, I don't know about the US price though.

Hi Russ
I now think it is your computer thats at fault I tried to to view your vid on my old computer and it was out of sync etc.
So an up grade as described or a new computer would be the answer.
Ark

im running a xp7 desktop the graphics card i was told is built in i already put as much ram as the pc can take the answer is to upgrade to another pc but right now i cant but thanks for all you help and interest i will have to wait for the check all taxpayers will get its called a stymulus its a one time rebate from the federal government,then i can buy some new goodies

Tibernius wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

ark i can try that, tibernius there is no external sound card the pc shop said it was built in and the hewlet packard im running has a 32 bit processor i think its less then a half gig of ram so i dont know if that makes the difference in why, i dont know how to improve the speed of my pc other then getting a new one and the purse strings are a little tight right now so i will have to make do with stone knives and square wheels till my ship comes in the last ship was sunk in the harbor

Chances are it's either the RAM or the graphics/sound card. Is it a desktop PC or a Laptop? Are you using windows XP?

Your internet connection seems fine, the one I'm using is a similar speed and no problems here. BUT this PC has 1GB of Ram and a fairly new Graphics card.

If it's a desktop PC it's easy (and cheap) to add more RAM. At the moment you can get 1GB of RAM for about £40, I don't know about the US price though.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

thanks ark for taking the time I know its my pc now so i will have to make do with this flintstone special till I get some more dinero  russ

arkady wrote:

Hi Russ
I now think it is your computer thats at fault I tried to to view your vid on my old computer and it was out of sync etc.
So an up grade as described or a new computer would be the answer.
Ark

These PCs can be a right pain sometimes can't they? wink

Good luck Russ, at least you know it's only affecting your PC and everyone else can see and hear the videos properly.

BTW, you would be able to add a new graphics card to your PC, though to be honest if it's that old it's probably not worth it. You should still be able to add the new lightscribe drive to a new PC, you'll be able to get one eventually. smile

Cause I play Video Games on this one it dates more quickly, it's about 4-5 years old and it's as good as out of date already! lol

man this crap is getting expensive i went to my doctor i was having a problem going regular so he prescribed miralax so i picked up some it did the job but now i dotta pay $25.00 a month to take a dump its like having a pay toilet in your bathroom,this has nothing to do with the subject it just flashed into my head so.....

Tibernius wrote:

These PCs can be a right pain sometimes can't they? wink

Good luck Russ, at least you know it's only affecting your PC and everyone else can see and hear the videos properly.

BTW, you would be able to add a new graphics card to your PC, though to be honest if it's that old it's probably not worth it. You should still be able to add the new lightscribe drive to a new PC, you'll be able to get one eventually. smile

Cause I play Video Games on this one it dates more quickly, it's about 4-5 years old and it's as good as out of date already! lol

i just thought of somthing the problem i went to see my doctor is a downloading problem after all

on another subject i am in love with the new lightscribe drive and software man that is cool stuff i had it installed yesterday it took me a few hours to shake the cobwebs out of the system but i have two cd's that look as good as any in the store i love new toys

Russell_Harding wrote:

on another subject i am in love with the new lightscribe drive and software man that is cool stuff i had it installed yesterday it took me a few hours to shake the cobwebs out of the system but i have two cd's that look as good as any in the store i love new toys

You know what? I've never heard of it. What does it do then?

it makes professionl looking labels for cd's and dvd's it prints with a laser no ink you burn the cd or dvd from files or from another disk and the nero program prints out the front back and playlist after the cd or dvd is burned you flip it over and it etches the template or one you design into the lable it takes around 12 minutes for a 12 song cd snd the results look great you can download additional templates(designs) from a provided download site

Tibernius wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

You know what? I've never heard of it. What does it do then?