Topic: The MOOD Thread!

tell us all what mood you are in, and maybe why if you want.
it should be a fun thread, i did it on another forum.

i'll start
I'm in my favourite mood, the one where I love everyone smile

Your turn!

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Re: The MOOD Thread!

chatty bunch, arent you?!

cool
okay??

Not in the mood. lol

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

The kind of mood you're in when you've got an entire GCSE Maths coursework assignment to do in one day. yikes

Tibernius wrote:

The kind of mood you're in when you've got an entire GCSE Maths coursework assignment to do in one day. yikes

good luck smile

cool
okay??

alvee33 wrote:

Not in the mood. lol

lol very good

oooh eck i remember you when i was on here ages a go! funny the things you remember, aint it?!

cool
okay??

The world has moved on since then. I'm still a grumpy old man, but am learning to harness the grump.

alvee33 wrote:

The world has moved on since then. I'm still a grumpy old man, but am learning to harness the grump.

well have fun with that smile

cool
okay??

My mood has just improved since Glasgow Rangers just went a goal down in the Scottish League Cup Final. wink

i think you need to thank Glasgow then smile

cool
okay??

Another mood swing. Rangers won it on penalties. Great game though.

I'm in a tired mood, and a little grouchy, brought on primarily by having a dog with Itsy-bitsy bladder syndrome last night waking me to go out every couple of hours.  And she still left a spot to clean on the carpet in the living room. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I'm in the mood to develop this damn film, even if there is 20 shots left on it.

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

Film? This is the 21 century, man.

Argumentative mood.

the mood where your day has gone perfect and you learned music theory.

tongue:P:P:P:P

A bummed out mood, a friend of mine was killed in a car accident a few days ago.    RIP Jimmie.

...Badeye.

one caper after another

Hey Guys ,
   Does'nt seem like this is gonna fit in here , but I've been in a great mood for the last couple of weeks . Met a new jamming partner about three weeks ago . Turns out we're like peas and carrots ,
( as Forest Gump would say ).
   I keep expecting some personality conflict to surface , but nothing yet......
Even my wife and his significant other get on great . We all really like each other .
   We play well together and our voices sound good together ....................
   I'm a happy guy.........

Badeye ,   Sorry for your loss........it can be devastating to lose a friend ...

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Thanks GSE, He will be missed, Nice to see you have a playing partner, you can really make some good music with another person and guitar.

Jam on... Badeye.

one caper after another

Jeez, badeye, sad news. I know how it feels to lose a friend. Watch out for the quiet times, they kinda sneak up and hammer you. Sympathies to everyone involved.

Jam on, as you say. On to life's next caper. All the very best.

badeye wrote:

A bummed out mood, a friend of mine was killed in a car accident a few days ago.    RIP Jimmie.

...Badeye.

aww, im really sorry to hear that sad
i hope you feel better soon though

cool
okay??

mood thread?
hmmmm
well i am in a mood mood

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

badeye wrote:

Thanks GSE, He will be missed, Nice to see you have a playing partner, you can really make some good music with another person and guitar.

Jam on... Badeye.

Dang buddy, I hate to see that.  I'll say a prayer for him, and another for you too.  Not sure what more I can do for you at this point.  The limits of only knowing someone through letters on a screen.  Makes us feel so helpless when one of our own is hurting.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Thanks Alvee and Paranormal, my friend Jimmie Brennan died
too young at the age of 43. He left behind three daughters that were his world. Years ago he would sit in my kitchen and play an old acoustic upside down and we would jam all night.
He was a singer songwriter and wrote beautiful ballads.We fished together and laughed more than fished. Once we walked up upon a moose in the woods that was laying down
.We had a video camera on the moose for 6 or 7 minutes till the moose stood up, Jimmie running one way screaming, me the other way screaming. We had some good times I tell ya.

Jam on Jimmie.... Badeye.

one caper after another

Thanks Zurf.

...Badeye

one caper after another

as it has been said badeye,
sorry to hear about your mate.

( I have typed quite a few sentences here and the deleted them several times. I just dont know what to say to people in times like this)

all the best

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending