1 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-03-17 19:25:09)

Topic: screenshot

I keep getting a evil looking picture on chordie pages of the devil "are you going to burn in hell" I pushed print screen what next? this is very disturbing

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: screenshot

Hi Russell,

I guess you should run a virus and spyware scan on your PC as it look as as if you have picked up a nasty.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

thanks roger ,mabey he didn't like the song I posted ive got just the program to take care of vermin like this i will do a scan and put him in hell where he belongs

I get the same thing on the side of the screen. It has a yes and a no button. I think it is just another stupid internet quiz thing.

Turtlebo

I'm just this guy. Ya know?

Russell_Harding wrote:

I keep getting a evil looking picture on chordie pages of the devil "are you going to burn in hell" I pushed print screen what next? this is very disturbing

Russell,

It is an internet quiz, possibly someone who advertises on chordie (I don't know for a fact). If anything it serves as a reminder that we all at some point or another have to choose who we are going to serve. We are given a free will and have to choose our master. I know who I serve and he don't look like that.

Bootlegger.

Russell...I get it too. It's just one of those annoying ads that get pumped in (by Google maybe?) although judging from your posts you may still be going to hell anyhow!!!!!

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

JUDGE NOT LEAST YE BE JUDGED

geoaguiar wrote:

Russell...I get it too. It's just one of those annoying ads that get pumped in (by Google maybe?) although judging from your posts you may still be going to hell anyhow!!!!!

Hi Russ,

Glad I was wrong about that one. The advertising put up by Google does vary from location to location. Mine are always in Portuguese so they are very easy to dismiss, but anything down the right had edge of your screen will be advertising even if it is in poor taste.

Roger

Russell_Harding wrote:

JUDGE NOT LEAST YE BE JUDGED

geoaguiar wrote:

Oh..I meant no disrespect (I enjoy your posts) and I will certainly see you there so save me a seat

Elvis Costello

geoaguiar wrote:

Oh..I meant no disrespect (I enjoy your posts) and I will certainly see you there so save me a seat

Hey Geoaguiar,

Who is to say that you will not be there first!!! wink

Roger

Way to go roger!!!!

In that case I'll save the seats

Elvis Costello

13 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-03-19 14:12:42)

I dont know what either looks like since no one was around to paint there picture and poloroid didn't come for another2000 odd years so all we have to go by is some imagined likenesses from several artist conceptions.I think we all picture good and evil differentll and make our choice who to follow on the belief or disbelief in the words of the represenative of god his son jesus and the time he lived and died as a mortal man all that was left are his teachings and passed on recolections of his actions from generation to generation and recorded in the dead sea scrolls,myself I see only truth in his words

bootleger wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

Russell,

It is an internet quiz, possibly someone who advertises on chordie (I don't know for a fact). If anything it serves as a reminder that we all at some point or another have to choose who we are going to serve. We are given a free will and have to choose our master. I know who I serve and he don't look like that.

Bootlegger.

Russell_Harding wrote:

Russ I think your eating way to much Ice cream lol
Ark

ark your right about the ice cream but what i described was factual not imagined or some halucination  this ad from google may not have been available for you brits so count yourselves lucky.so how's it going? you must be getting ready to plant some flowers with the spring around the corner

arkady wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

Russ I think your eating way to much Ice cream lol
Ark