Topic: family guy

what do you think are the funniest moments off family guy? i like the one where peter and stewie are bonding and they put loise in the back of the car and push it in some body of water and are laughing for like 3 minutes.also when brian did the peanut butter jelly time dance.those were both from the same episode. others are hilarious just can't remember.:p

tongue:P:P:P:P

Re: family guy

I liked when God created the Big Bang by lighting off a fart. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

when Stewie wanted his fifty bucks from Brian. Too funny.

...Badeye

one caper after another

I like when Peter has an epic but senseless fight with a man size chicken...what a great fight sequence

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

all of the above+more!!!!:D

you can love me
you can hate me
but NEVER forget me

I like the one where stewie says 'No you've ruined it for all of us....like morons runied the guitar."
Then when the mayor was singing "Adam weeest, Adam WE-E-E-est...' lol cracks me up every time

All You Need is Love smile

i use the name familyguy in my hotmail address. I made it up in 1999, and that was before i knew about the cartoon.

I prefer the simpsons, but familyguy can be really funny too, but i cannot think of any really stand out funny parts, then again right now i just cannot think

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

one of the best shows on tv.  I love em all.  They just toss so much random off the wall stuff in.  Kinda like my brain does to me.  In fact, I kinda look like Peter.   smile

Bobby
kickin.ws

this guy i know has the same chin as peter.

tongue:P:P:P:P

wen peter hits his knee sheee ahhh

tongue Hello Peeps tongue

badeye wrote:

when Stewie wanted his fifty bucks from Brian. Too funny.

...Badeye

I must admit to feeling sorry for Brian at getting his ass whooped over $50, but seeing Stewie wailing on Brian like a old time gangster was funny.

I' d have lovd to have seen what would have happened if Peter or Lois would have caught Stewie doling out the beatings though

Bah Weep Graaaaaghnah Wheep Nini Bong - Its the Universal Greeting dontcha know?

fat guy strangler 
when peter squeezes into the hula hoop. the whole episode is gr8

Seeing Elmer Fudd shoot Bugs Bunny.........that was hilarious!