1 (edited by Guitarpix 2008-03-29 22:39:41)

Topic: A Bug

This may be temporary but for the last 10-15 minutes I haven't been able to get to chordie. And now that I'm here only the forum is available to me. Previously when I tried to access the site I got this message on the chordie page

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /var/www/chordie/include/functions.inc on line 359
mySql reports: Got error 12 from storage engine

This query was executed:
select ID from songbook where owner='Guitarpix' and songbookname='acoustic'

Now when I try to go to any section of the site other than the forum I get the same message.
I just wanted to let Per know about it incase it's relevant to the ongoing changes.... Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: A Bug

OK functioning normally now...

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: A Bug

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.g … mp;define=

As requested, here is the link to the error page. Also as requested, the task that I was doing when I got to the error page is Adding a song to my songbook.

I am also connected on wireless in a cafe.

I hope that this helps.

BearBones