Re: Welcome, and Introductions!

Okay...because I am so new at this posting stuff I have a question.  I see that topdown is online now, same as me.  Is this the best way to send out a hello?  Where is everyone else tonight?  How do we stay in touch as a group?  Do I just check in here everyday and see who is "online"?

Hi tinawill247 - I guess your hello worked this time at least. I wouldn't rely too much on the "who is online" feature - at least for me anyway - I often remain logged in whenever I am home, even though I may be away from computer for hours. I'd recommend sending private emails for chit-chat, hello type stuff - no need to clog up the forum with those type of posts. I know it annoys me when a couple of members post multiple messages in a back and forth 2-way communication that are better suited for a private chat or email. Just my 2 cents. The forum is a good way to say "hello" to the group though, so hello back at ya and to everyone else too!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thanks for the advice.  I'll be sure to use that e-mail.  I guess I'll just check all the forum subjects and see what I can learn!  Have a good evening!

hiddi ho neighbor!
hows life for a fourty year old, believe it or not but Im 73. I bought my guitar for Noah himself.:lol: 
just kidding i am only a teen. dont noif u want to talk to teens but i thought i would give it a try.  i have been playing for about half a year, but i rote a song and played it t church! well ttyl(talk to you later)- for u old people out there

Hey Montana...are you talkin' to this 40 something?  Don't mind talkin' to teens.  Got two of my own.  Congrats on your church performance.  Glad to have you aboard.  Just make sure you don't stay up past your bedtime! lol (just kidding, 4 u tots)

What  about a new thread, How was tonights gig

Hi there! I am all excited to discover this excellent site chordie. 43 years young I play guitar 4 meditation when i get a rare moment but socialize with wonderful musicians sometimes where i love to sing (harmonize) along if they are unplugged (mic shy). I played the mandolin at 8 and started the classical guitar. I learnt all the theory stuff until about 16. dont know what happened then thats life. couldnt play along without a book so left it for a long while. But now I am ready to break out and JUST PLAY. I can now learn some great songs just hope they can stay in my head haha gotta make time to practice and more practice til they get in the heart ey? peace

music IS my soul

Hi tinawill247 and hello again topdown.Heres me always thought Ireland was Gods country,I live on the Antrim coast near the glens. What is a tall building? P.s.I think I,ve cracked the shouting. ha ha. b.

hello old bee big_smile pleased to meet you and welcome
i am saba and live in pakistan...im 19 really and i started playing acoustic when i was in grade five then i took four years off big_smile and then i started it again in grade 9....and now im doing pretty well....
i got a hamonica from my dad few days ago..hohner..in the key of C....its very interesting...
hope to see more of your songs on here smile
cheers
take care
saba

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...