Topic: WHO "killed" KURT COBAIN?

There is still a "controversy" about his dead.
- SUICIDE, MURDER?
This might be not the place, but where can I ask this question?
There are a lot of opinions, and even if he took his own life, I don't believe he took that decision just like that.
TOO much pressure? well, get a life!! It's not that difficult to stop and to move to another place.
I told it already a few times. On a Rock Festival, in July 1996, I worked as a DOC backstage for artists only. I was called by DAVID GROHL, for medical problems, and 1 minute later there was a kind of "chemistry" between DAVE and me. We talked, talked and talked. I was invited to stay in his house, I even had all his PRIVATE numbers, and he even told me what we could do.
- jamming
- sight seeing
- visit the studio where REM planned to record an album, he had to assist on some tracks.
- showing me the places to be, like night clubs, and so much more.
While talking about NIRWANA, nobody was allowed to talk about that period, I was able to write at least 10 pages A4 paper, add some of this, add some of that...
It was a weird situation, me a simple MD, loving some of Nirvana stuff, talking, eating with the DRUMMER of one of the most important bands of the 90ties.
Unfortunately, I didn't go, I phoned him a few times, he phoned me, and slowly contacts became rare.
I WILL NEVER FORGET HIS FACE, HIS WORDS, when he talked about Courtney Love (He called her sometimes HORNY Love). What he told, combined with his expression, was very NEGATIVE. I agree, he told me HIS opinion, and I think he was placed more than good enough to judge. I swore to remain silent, and I still am. But his story?....

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: WHO "killed" KURT COBAIN?

after seeing a documentary on his death I still think it was courtney or someone she got to do it.

too many things were not examined straight away by forensics and they have admitted this.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Dave told me so many details, and after having a great day, with the FOO FIGHTERS, and because of this intense butr short friendship, I started since then, looking and digging to find more.
50% he told me you are able to find, BUT the other 50% he told me, contains stuff enough to make a movie. He told me things who are CORRECT, UNBELIEVABLE, and covered. I'll never forget his words, like COURTNEY HATE in stead of LOVE, he also told that he might have pulled the trigger, but he DIDN'T WANT TO die at all. All he wanted was slowing down, having a break and start again. That's wgat he told DAVE (who was also one of his best friends) and that he was so scared to tell this to his wife, he said "if she will know this, she kills me" I can go more in detail, and being a man of science, it's not so difficult to give someone a product resulting in a BAD TRIP, and push him over the edge.
If you feel good and you drink or take substances = no problem, it works like an amp, your INNER-I will be amplified, so if you feel bad = it can end real bad.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

The conspiracy is fun, but I think there's a pretty good chance he killed himself. Bigtime grey area though, including the fact he couldn't reach his shotgun's trigger with the barrel in his mouth.

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

SG
I think he probably could reach the trigger, but at the angle the catridge went through him???? na!! it must have been IN HIS MOUTH WITH HIM HOLDING IT BUT SOMEONE ELSE PULLING THE TRIGGER WHILE HE WAS OUT OF IT ON DRUGS

THATS ANOTHER THEORY i HAVE

ken

If he did I think it was because he wanted to divorce courtney love,but didn't want his daughter to go through a divorce like he did because it made him miserable.But i think courtney love did it she probably wanted his money for drugs. Also they say he would have been to high to lift a heavy shotgun

tongue:P:P:P:P

Ken, again I do agree with you. ATTENTION, this is me thinking. As I wrote, GROHL told me a lot about NIRVANA, this is so weird funny and sad, NO JOURNALIST AT ALL was ALLOWED to ask questions, even making a suggestion about NIRVANA. And GROHL? he told me so much about Nirvana, that I, if I should have recorded the conversation between him, me and my girlfriend, people would have give me quit a lot of money to hear what I heard. This conversation, I still remind me so much after 10 years, as if he told me a story yesterday. WHY, because it is strange to talk with a man who played in a group, giving "face" to the nineties. I am not talking bullsh**, I am proud, flattered and honoured to be a very close friend in 10 hours. My girlfriend hadn't a real backstage pass, they told me from our arrival that she would get one, but there was really too much work to do, so DAVE in person, left the table, went to the office there and asked a backstage pass for my girlfriend. The day after, I had a huge discussion because rule number ONE is: LEAVE THE ARTISTS ALONE, but what if it is THE ARTISTS WHO DIDN'T LEAVE THE DOC ALONE? Grohl told me that KURT who had a "weak" character was probably drogued, a kind of OVERDOSE, and if he was "high" and you told him he could fly, he would try to fly. As far as I could make a conclusion, SEE KEN'S THEORY.  (was it you Ken, at our table as the invisible man?).

lol
Lieven, in the early 90's I could not tell you my name never mind where I was most of the time so maybe I was there? lol

people say that killing yourself is a cowards way out of life, others say it is a really hard thing to do.
Although I did not know Curt Cobain, from watching interviews etc he didnt seem much of a coward to me, but then he didnt seem to be a very brave guy either. He did take heroin, supposodly to help him with his spinal pain he had, so maybe he thought about doing it but never really meant to and the very sensitive triggger went KABOOOOB, off half his head went.
If it was a mistake I can gaurantee it is not a mistake the majority of people can do twice.

Was it was it not suicide??? well I dont think anyone will really know the truth unless courtney gets out her face on drugs and spulrts it out to someone...........we might find out in a few weeks time then lol

I think things should just be left instead of people speculating like I have been doing

KEn

Its hard to say if he did it or not. Watching his music videos it looks like he is having some fun.

But when your high you do werid things with out fully realizing what your doing. maybe he did put the gun to his mouth. on some guns the triggers are way to sensative (i dont know for shotguns thought).
But then again it would have been a really hard angle for him to shot himself.

Maybe he had help?
or maybe it was the koolaid man getting revenge. we may never know

The problem with the world is people having lack of commen sense...and warning labels. So if we remove warning labels the problem will fix itself.

Hard to say.  Murder seems unlikely to me.  The lyrics of some of the songs demonstrated an understanding of depression, if not the words of a depressed person.  Add booze and drugs to depression, and it's not too hard to believe.  It happens every day in every city.  If he was in constant pain, that's another one.  Doc can probably give some better statistics, but I've heard that there's something like an 80% suicide rate for people experiencing pain greater than a "grade 7" pain on a daily basis within a two year period of the onset.  I don't know.  It just doesn't seem all that unlikely to me that he'd kill himself.  I've known others who seemed to have everything going for them that didn't have an opinion of themselves that matched the opinions others seemed to have.  I don't know how big the guy was, but I know from personal experience that it is possible for some people (or at least one I knew) to pull the trigger of a shotgun with the barrel in his mouth. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Without wanting to put a damper on this, I think you'd better be very careful what you say here, Doc. If anything not to his liking gets back to Mr Grohl, there could be trouble.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Cobain suffered from bi-polar disorder. He was medicated with lithium and equivalent psycho drugs from a very young age. My opinion is he felt as though he was becoming a slave to his medications and wanted a divorce from his reliance upon pharmaceuticals to feel human. Depression, as some of you well know, is a powerful force that can mentally cripple even the seemingly strongest of people. It's an illness and it is real. Many think depression affects only those that are weak of mind. This is absurd. The loss of  this young father and musician ,so influencial  and inspirational to so many is just downright tragic. Sometimes all a person needs is someone to truely listen to them, other  times more treatment(professional) is required.

Give everything but up.

I dont think Kurt killed himself but he was such a hardened drug (heroin) user that it is quite possible he could have shot himself. As a heroin addict he was almost used to the effects or so ive heard.

The cake is a lie...

14 (edited by gnomefry 2008-03-31 20:42:15)

There is one episode of Unsolved mysteries and the credit card thing was suspicious.You guys should watch that. It made me start to believe he was.

Gnomefry - I have a hard time taking seriously any television show whose title is intended to be compelling but is instead a redundancy.  All mysteries are unsolved by their nature.  Once solved, the mystery is gone and one is left with fact.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

usually i don't watch it but iv'e only seen that one.

that is the same program I saw and I believe it, or most of it.
it highlights a lot of suspicous things that were done or were not done that are usually done or not done in these circumstances.

ken