Topic: ~ READ ME ~ !!!!!!!!!

Does any one no a cool song that is acustic and is fun to play and sing but not to easy I want a little bit of a challange. if u no of one please tell.
thxs!!!                     cool

Re: ~ READ ME ~ !!!!!!!!!

one word: CLAPTON

http://www.chordie.com/song.php/songart … index.html

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I know all kinds of songs that are medium difficulty and have chords on chordie, but it means nothing if you are not into certain types of music. what type of music do you like, Pop, rock, Folk, Country or Ballads.

Let me know and I will send you some choices that might fit.

sorry it took so long to write back but i like pretty much just rock. all kinds it can be chordes or tabs, it doesnt matter
thx smile

blackbird by the beatles;
love song by tesla (the intro is fun w/2 guitars);
little wing by hendrix;
nothing else matters by metallica;

want something harder? try:
spanish fly by van halen

or... take the songs you love for electric and try to make an interesting acoustic version of them.  It usually requires a good amount of imagination and skill to transform a power chord into an interesting choice of individual notes

Still a tough questions to answer, if you like rock, I don't think there has been a better era for rock than the 50's. Some medium diffiuclty stuff would include Credence Clearwater Revival. Don't reject these songs if you are younger because a lot of this stuff is really good.  If you are into the heavier rock stuff, that is beyond me but take a look at some of the stuff from the 60's. It can sound really good on an acoustic. 
By the way don't ignore some of the later Beatles songs.

ummm...simple...well i think that you should try somthing like "Wonderwall" by oasis...that is pretty simple...but if you want more of a rocky acoustic..go no further then "TRIBUTE" by tenacuios d...:D

if you can learn bass in 15 minutes
then why do i play the guitar???
tongue

Hotel california by the eagles.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

If you go into Public books, then down to Rock there are a lot of good public books for Rock songs some even focus on Acoustic Songs.

Good Luck

Tell me Why, by Neil Young is a nice little tune with some interesting chord runs and changes.  One of the first songs I ever mastered.

"Story In Your Eyes" by Moody Blues.
Up tempo and alot of fun to play.