Topic: INFORMATION ABOUT THE AUTOMATIC ROBOTIC GUITAR TUNER

This device must be more than popular.  You put it around a tuner, like on the E string tuner or tuner for G string. You can also choose for an other tuning, like open D.
The point is, most of us have OR a single and simple tuner, analog or digital,
When I tune my guitar, I use a device, and more important my EARS. Imagine, playing in a band, a string completely out of tune, itis indeed MADNESS to use your device and to see how it turns your tuner automatic to the desired chord.
Big groups, they have at least 20 guitars on the backstage area on stage, hidden behind a curtain.
For those "professional guitar tuners" it is a blessing.
I was in a large music store, they had 100 of these devices, with a battery9V.
All these tuners were completely sold out within 24 hours.
I think and am convinced that this isn't a toy, or a useless tuner, because if you play since years as told: IF YOU USE A DIGITAL TUNER (like Korg, Boss) IT REMAINS IMPORTANT TO USE YOUR EARS, everytime I tune my guitar, with help, there is always a string who sounds to low, to high, and worse, playing E, or A, you don't hear it, but playing G, you hear it.
THIS SOLD OUT PHENOMENON proves that there is a big market. What's your opinion, and WHO HAS A AUTOMATIC ROBOTIC TUNER?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: INFORMATION ABOUT THE AUTOMATIC ROBOTIC GUITAR TUNER

Doc

I was thoroughly impressed from the demo's I've seen on the Robotic Gibson ... being able to go from Drop D tuning, to Standard tuning, to dropping a 1/2 step or whole with a turn of the knob is great ... I know there are people who despise that idea and only want to do it by ear, or those who think that by buying your selling out for not tuning your own guitar, etc ... I love the idea that I dont have to stop what I'm doing, break out my tuners and switch for one song, then turn around and do the same thing over and over ... currently I have my Schecter Hellraiser w/FR Termolo that I keep in standard tuning since it's too much of a pain in the butt to keep changing the tuning ... my Les Paul Studio I leave in standard tuning and my Schecter Omen 6 I leave dropped a 1/2 step ... I'd trade all of them in for one Robotic just to have the luxury of drop tuning with the turn of a dial

But again, these arent for everyone ... I love Gibson Les Pauls so I'm more inclined to be "pro-Robotic"

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75