Topic: anyone like tenociuos D?

do u like tenocious D (sorry if spelled wrong) if you do what is your fav. song?

Re: anyone like tenociuos D?

OK for a laugh. Greatest Song in the World is pure genius.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

yeah i love 'em! big_smile

greatest song in the world and tribute are fantazmal (i made that word up, good eh?), and i love classico! and metal! i can play them, tooo

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Behind the comedic front these guys display there's some serious music talent and charisma with Jack and Kyle. I find them hillarious and brilliant.

Give everything but up.

oh, and it's spelt:
Tenacious D
you seemed worried about the spelling haha tongue

and SP41L is very right, and i'm not just saying that 'cos he's a moderator

cool
okay??

I have 20 songs, from TENACIOUS D and they are not bad at all.
Same if you listen to "Spinal Tap", they have good songs.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hate them. Might hate them less if Jack Black were tolerable for anymore than five minutes at a time.

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

*gasp!* Jack black is so totally awesome! whats not to like?

i like greatest song in the world!!!

you can love me
you can hate me
but NEVER forget me

He's an irritating idiot. That's what's not to like.

He was decent in School of Rock, and when he's not being stupid he's funny, but Tenacious D pisses me off.

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

SGinCYQX wrote:

He's an irritating idiot. That's what's not to like.

He was decent in School of Rock, and when he's not being stupid he's funny, but Tenacious D pisses me off.

if i can make a classical music fan like Oasis, i think i can make you like tenacious D. smile should i give it a try? lol

cool
okay??

11 (edited by SGinCYQX 2008-04-13 18:15:03)

Oasis sucks too. tongue

-Jimi Hendrix.

SGinCYQX wrote:

Oasis sucks too. tongue

i would usually get really angry and ranty here...
but i think i'll rise above it *deep breaths* ARRRRGH calm down liam, its not important...

cool
okay??

Oasis does suck. Dull, bland and the lead singer is awful. Tenacious D is just a bad joke.

-Jimi Hendrix.

aint no joke, that fun you dont poke. get yo ass outa here, i hit so hard you gonna tear..
thats wuts up....

thats the greatest song in the world

I love Tenacious D. And Jack Black and Oasis.
SGinCYQX do you like anything?
My fav. TD song would have to be Tribute or Kickapoo.

Lets go melt some faces!!!!

rockerchick wrote:

I love Tenacious D. And Jack Black and Oasis.

you're bl***y awesome! big_smile what's your fave Oasis song?

cool
okay??

I like anything that has some variation and musical theme behind it and is not openly ridiculous. Oasis is bland and single dimensional and Tenacious D is openly stupid by any account. Funny for about three minutes, then irritating.

-Jimi Hendrix.

Again, SUBJECTIVE, no way to prove, no way to disprove. All one can do is spout off at the mouth and display inner jealousy of others success.................TRUTH.

Give everything but up.

Taste is subjective, I suppose, true.

-Jimi Hendrix.

SGinCYQX......get a LIFE...Stop jonin' on my favorite bands... if u heard some of my music, it would blow u away!  thats wuts up!!

21 (edited by SGinCYQX 2008-05-05 23:40:45)

Hahahahahahaha. No. Doubtful. Generally, mastery of music sufficient to impress me comes along with a basic mastery of the English language, and being older than 13. Go ahead, try and prove me wrong. I'd love it if you did.

-Jimi Hendrix.

goonie1 wrote:

SGinCYQX......get a LIFE...Stop jonin' on my favorite bands... if u heard some of my music, it would blow u away!  thats wuts up!!

Yeah it doesn't look so good when one toots one own horn. Let others speak of your 'greatness'. Just a little tip I picked up along the road of humility.

Give everything but up.

I'm hoping he posts something for me to hear; I want to give him an honest chance.

-Jimi Hendrix.

SGinCYQX wrote:

I'm hoping he posts something for me to hear; I want to give him an honest chance.

and what do u want me to post 4 u?
my guitar playing?

Your music that would supposedly "blow me away".

-Jimi Hendrix.