Topic: Things people might not know about you

What are some things alot of people don't know about you?
* People don't know i can write left and right handed
*That I know all the lyrics to California Love(learned it when I was 8 and am trying so hard to forget it!)
I cant' think of many others.

tongue:P:P:P:P

Re: Things people might not know about you

- my dad is friends with the chuckle brothers
oh, that's not really about me... erm... nah, can't think of anything good. that shows how exciting i am really lol

oh wait, i can play songs using hand fart big_smile i can also eye-fart, nipple-fart, ear-fart, armpit-fart, and hand-fart using the back of my left hand

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Wow, I guess that makes you the best "farter" we have on Chordie. You could be "King Fart" or "The Fart Kid" or "The Fart Machine" or some other type of "Big Fart" rather than (0)==#paranormal guitar. You slogan could be - "Hey man, does farts have lumps? Just funning.

Nela

oh i forgot, i can navel-fart (belly-button), too cool
im currently trying to nazel-fart (nose), but i havent yet uncovered the secret

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

While I'm sure there are many things about myself that people may not know, I have a strong suspicion that the harsh reality is that neither do they care to know. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

theres things about me even i dont know, the things i do know some i can relate, others must remain private. i love ice cream and my guitar or both at the same time i dont fart as much since i gave up beer and the only tricks i know is how to make my bank balance vanish smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi all ,
   Only one thing I can think of , off the cuff . It's something I learned at a jam party about three years ago .
   Someone blurted out a really good one liner that I wasn't ready for and I learned that it really hurts to squirt beer out of my nose .
Thought I was gonna drown for a minute there .............

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

I have masterd the art of drawing the numeral 6 while simultaneously rotating my lower right leg in a clockwise rotation. I have a friend who is a rocket scientist( honestly ) and he is baffled by my ability to accomplish this feat...........

Give everything but up.

That i was once a centre fold in a magazine!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

When I try to shoot beer out my nose it goes far!! When I went to my friend's party it got on her face. It was funny.

tongue:P:P:P:P

Old Doll wrote:

That i was once a centre fold in a magazine!

Old Doll.

Me too....Badeye.

one caper after another

BADEYE!

So thats where i know ya from,  me ould Segosha. I always had the feeling i was Badeyed. lol

Old Doll.

Old Doll wrote:

BADEYE!

So thats where i know ya from,  me ould Segosha. I always had the feeling i was Badeyed. lol

Old Doll.

Remember that photo shoot we did together in 1972, ahh
the salad years.  Hi Old Doll, hope your sun is a shining,mine
is.  cool

...Badeye.

one caper after another

Will I ever forget it Badeye,

Those radishes still repeat on me! lol

Temperature to pick up Badeye in the next few days Thank God.

It will never get as hot as the salad years !!.

Remember this one Badeye. This makes me all maudlin.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=lVdTQ3OPtGY

Love to you and yours.

Old Doll.

You have made my evening, just love the Greatful Dead. Thank You Doll.

...Badeye.

one caper after another

Hey zenbutcher,sleepwalk was done by santo and johnny. I was servicing a major supermarket and was up in the roof area.I missed the walkway boards and fell through the false ceiling right onto the bakery counter.Idid not get hurt bad but I bleed all over peoples birthday cakes ,dougnuts and pastries. The people were really shocked,I was about ten shades of red. I never told any of my friends about that.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I worked in Halifax,NS, in construction, and one day I went into Scotia Square Mall, still with my hard hat on, and walked right thru a plate galss window in a drug store. The crashing
noise made people gather around me. I had a cut on my forehead and was red with embarresment. The next time I was in that store they had put a wide red strip on the new glass. I guess it could have been worse and had big gashes if the glass fell different. The hard hat saved me.

red faced   Badeye..

one caper after another

i cant really think of anyhting about me but...

my cousin was in the movie Life With Dan!!

you can love me
you can hate me
but NEVER forget me

My mama and Elvis Presley went to different schools together.

Nela

NELA wrote:

My mama and Elvis Presley went to different schools together.

Nela

Cool, mine too.

...Badeye cool

one caper after another

21 (edited by Zurf 2008-04-23 22:13:39)

My momma used to hang out with the Statler Brothers, whose real name isn't Statler and only two of the four are brothers.  But she used to hang out with the two Statler Brothers who were brothers and aren't named Statler when she was a girl.  Their momma sent them off to their grandma's house in the summer, and my grandma watched them during the work day (my grandma was a teacher and didn't work in the summer and needed the babysitting money).  Anyway, those boys and my momma ran around the woods and created all manner of havoc and consternation for my grandma.  But that has nothing to do with me.  I haven't ever met a Statler Brother.  Grandma knew Roy Clark too, or so the story goes.  Something about her playing ukelale but I never could get the story and now its too late as both Momma and Grandma have gone to the other side to wait for the Statler Brothers and Roy Clark to join them, though I'll betcha they're wearing out ol' Johnny Cash.  A buddy of mine used to play bass for Roy Clark, so maybe someday I could meet him as unlikely as that seems and if I ever do I'm going to ask him about my Grandma. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude