Topic: I'd like to see your website be a more keyboardist friendly site.

I am a piano player, keyboard player, B3 player as well as a rock band teacher. I'd like start posting my corrections of tabs I've used from your website in my class for guitar, bass & keyboard players as well as vocalists. I'd like to see more songs with proper chord symbols. It's also helpful to have all the correct lyrics for the vocalists. I like to see songs with bar lines to help with the counting. I'll add them to my songs. Thanks for this website. It has been very useful for me.

pnoman

Re: I'd like to see your website be a more keyboardist friendly site.

Hi pnoman

welcome to chordie, glad you like it, ,,errmmm sort of lol

The reason you see wrong lyrics or chords is not the fault of chordie.
People do not post directly onto chordie, the songs are added here from other sites, so it is the other sites you will have to complain to about wrong lyrics so when someone does add them to chordie the lyrics will be correct.

Proper chord symbols? are the guitar chords not good enough? They seem to be ok for 165,000 people so far, but this is not to say your request is not a valid one.

If you make up your own songbook through chordie you can change as much as you like on the songs, i.e lyrics, chords just click "edit" and away you go, you can edit away.

Also if a song is not in your songbook but you wish to put corrections, there is a part at the bottom of the song to do this.
BUT, bad thing about that is if someone disagrees the ycan go and change it. If everything starts looking completely wrong there is the option to see the original that was taken from the host website and revert it back.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending