Topic: Elixir Strings?

Does anyone know a site where i can purchase some cheap Elixer Acoustic strings. I live in australia and here they are about $40 a packet. Ive heard that you can get them cheaply of the internet.

Thanks

Alex.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/rdxfunk]www.myspace.com/rdxfunk[/url]

Re: Elixir Strings?

Try ebay. They range from about £10-£15. Don't know what that equates to in Oz Dollars.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

$15-$22 alvee smile

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75

thanks ill have a look

[url=http://www.myspace.com/rdxfunk]www.myspace.com/rdxfunk[/url]

Try amazon.com, I got some for between 10 and 15 american bucks.

I usually get mine from ebay...If you look around there you can buy them in 3 pack bundles for $25-$30 plus shipping ($5-$6) Probably a little more for you but it shouldn't run over $10 for over seas... Dr.Cluck is the seller I normally deal with.

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Altex, I bought a set ELIXIR STRINGS in a music store in Belgium.
PRICE for 1 SET = €25 = $39 US DOLLARS. Which is indeed VERY expensive.
I went on eBay and looked for elixir strings, and yes BINGO. For the price I paid here in BELGIUM, I have 3 sets of strings, 0.10, 0.12, I prefer light.
Also for electric guitars, you will get 3 sets in stead of 1 set in BELGIUM.
The name is dr.cluck

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]