Topic: Any other Classical Players here???

I play mostly Classical guitar on my Almansa 457, and I Love it. I've been playing for like five years.
Are there any others on this site? Everything I see is about acoustic and electric.

Linus ( Not really)

Re: Any other Classical Players here???

yeah, i mostly play classical guitar. i've been playing for about 3 1/2 years now, and it's what i'm best at in guitar ^^ i'm doing grade 4 soon, which i'm looking forward to.
and i agree, there doesnt seem to be many classical players on this site. i'll do for a while, i hope lol

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

I pick some but I rather enjoy listing to someone whos really good my favorite was the late Andres Segovia phenominal

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Andres Segovia is incredible!!!!!!    I have  Cd of his and it's addicting. I can't stop  listening to it.
haha I'm just about to do my grade four exam too and I've been playing only a little longer than you. I'm 14. playing for a little less than five......

linus ive been playing over 50 yrs you will only be playing longer then me if you live another 55 yrs and i croak tommorow lol

Linusguitar wrote:

Andres Segovia is incredible!!!!!!    I have  Cd of his and it's addicting. I can't stop  listening to it.
haha I'm just about to do my grade four exam too and I've been playing only a little longer than you. I'm 14. playing for a little less than five......

"Growing old is not for sissies"

HAHAHA I was talking to paranormal.....LOL that cracked me up.....