Topic: A dream I had

A while ago I had a dream in which Led Zeppelin was performing, but it looked like 1973. They did a number in my dream in which a female singer did vocals, and the rest of the band did backup. What really bothers me about this dream is that I CAN'T REMEMBER THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not so cool,
danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

Re: A dream I had

get in touch with someone who understands regressive hypnosis there are a lot of things that can be recaled by a skilled hypnotist and there are no after effects if you find yourself waking during one of these dreams have a pad and pen and write down what you can remember or a small recorder will do after waking ist hard somtimes to collect your thoughts and write because recillections fade fast so a recorder might be the answer otherwise consult a doctor who specializes in this field of practice and have a good dream for me smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Thanks man, I'll try that out.

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

It was a dream, dude.  They were doing Beatles covers, and playing bluegrass backstage.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

In my dreams, the Monkees are the best band ever and Paul McCartney is a roadee who tunes their instruments.  I usually wake screaming.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

zurf your getting to sound a little strange theres hope for you yet lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

"a little strange" is perhaps one of the highest complements I've ever received.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I had a dream about my wife wanting to cook a chicken's leg but it was a massive one, too big for the oven. I cant remember whwere she got it from in my dream so I cannot tel lyou where you can get one.

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending