Topic: Fm

Does anybody know any easy version of Fm? I mean, the real one isn't very easy..

Re: Fm

e-1)
B-1)
G-2
D-3

argh that might be wrong, i wrote that from memory, without playing it.

or it might be:
e-1)
B-1)
G-1)
D-3

i don't know what you mean by the "real one" though

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Real = Steely Dan
Tough to sound like Donald Fagan.  He's got his own style.  So, play the song but bring your style to it.  Everything's easy if you know how to do it.  It's learning how to do it that's hard. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

makes perfect sense to me

Zurf wrote:

Real = Steely Dan
Tough to sound like Donald Fagan.  He's got his own style.  So, play the song but bring your style to it.  Everything's easy if you know how to do it.  It's learning how to do it that's hard. 

- Zurf

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

Zurf wrote:

Real = Steely Dan

- Zurf

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din! lol
Ark

ark I saw the movie gunga was blowing a bugle on top of the fort when he got shot it was a good thing he was sucking lemons on his horn and he was put out of his and my misery "thank the maker" as c3po says lol

arkady wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

Zurf wrote:

Real = Steely Dan

- Zurf

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din! lol
Ark

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Zurf wrote:

Real = Steely Dan

- Zurf

Zurf, I agree, Steely Dan was one heck of a guitar player. Seen him live several times. wink

Razamanaz - paranormal was correct on his second fingering. A "cheat" for Fm is xx3111.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!