Topic: what type guitar

what type guitar

Re: what type guitar

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText"><b>vhodoo987 wrote on Tue, 09 January 2007 05&#58;48</b></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
what type guitar
</td></tr></table>

A  fat strat of course! I like to play different types of music and a fat strat allows me to play almost anything.

Er, if i understand the question,

Im guessing you're looking for a guitar to buy?

If it's your first guitar, i'd reccommend a lower end guitar, such as Squier or lower-end Epiphone.

If you're more experienced, buy something like a Les Paul Custom or Fender Stratocaster.

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText"><b>WickedAxeOfFury wrote on Tue, 09 January 2007 21&#58;21</b></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
Er, if i understand the question,

Im guessing you're looking for a guitar to buy?

If it's your first guitar, i'd reccommend a lower end guitar, such as Squier or lower-end Epiphone.

If you're more experienced, buy something like a Les Paul Custom or Fender Stratocaster.
</td></tr></table>

If you really think music is something you are going to stick with you should skip the lower-end and get something good.  American Fender Strats and Teles go for about $1,000 new and are the golden standard.  If you stick with guitar you will eventually need to upgrade to something like this anyways.  A Gibson that is comparable to the $1,000 fender probably costs twice as much.