Topic: Digitec Harmonizer 4

Hey all,  thinking about a Digitec 4 Harmonizer.  Anyone been toying with one or know anything about em..

The richest child is poor without music.!  smile  cool

Re: Digitec Harmonizer 4

I like the Digitech, but have also been looking at the TC Helicon too.  This might be a bit cheaper than the Digitech.  The link is http://www.tc-helicon.com/VoiceToneHarmonyG.asp

I have a Digitech Vocal 4 harmonizer and it is alot of fun and I think it sounds very good.It has nice effects and I think it works best when used on the chorus of songs and do the verses without. Your listeners will come to attention when you kick it in for the chorus. I have heard others and the vocal 2 AND vocal 4 are using new technology and are the only ones that sound good with nice guitar effects and vocals.

Later Wayne P

Later, Wayne P

I have a digitech vocalist it allows you to not only sing in three part harmony but you can choose the octave. it has a setting for minor and is chromatic it is really helpful for backing vocals on a recording i use it quite a bit on some of the songs i am writing currently you can also plug a guitar in and get 3rds but it sound better with vocals and one more feature it has a doubler for vocals great little tool smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

5 (edited by blinddog 2008-06-05 21:46:19)

Thanks ......Thank you alot Wl and Russ.

The richest child is poor without music.!  smile  cool

I have the digitech vocal harmonizer and i love it. I can easily spend hours singing and playing with it. I have never played with it in public my but wife says I sound awesome. Yesterday I plugged it into my Pa60 Korg keyboard and did some songs and I still think it's the coolest thing. I am not a professional, and really am just starting to sing through a Mic, amp, and having my acoustic plugged into the amp with a Dean Markley pick-up. I am so happy with it that sometimes I do consider playing guitar/keyboard/singing in front of people...who knows? maybe someday....

It's never too late to be what you might have been...