Topic: HELLEU DEAR FRIENDS I'M BACK

Since I am back in town I love to find and make a "kind of list" with songs with BACK in the title.
A few songs:
- BACK IN THE USSR by The Beatles
- BABY COME BACK by The Equals
- BACK IN BLACK by AC/DC
- BACK FOR GOOD by Take That
- WELCOME BACK by John Sebastian

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: HELLEU DEAR FRIENDS I'M BACK

welcome back Lieven,
hope ye enjoyed yer holiday and had a good rest.

Im off tomorrow for a few days camping with the weans ( kids) do a bit of bushcrafting, strumming at the fire and the cerimonial drinking of a good malt whisky at the fire as the sun goes down.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

hi doc and welcome back hope you had a nice holiday.missed reading your post you gotta tell us where and what ya been doing so we can envy you lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hope the holiday did you some good doc. One to add to your list:

"Baby Got Back" - Sir Mix-a-Lot

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

get back   beatles

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hey Doc
Welcome back. Hope you had a great holiday. Batteries recharged and all that stuff. smile
Ark

"Back In The Saddle Again" by Aerosmith
Welcome back Leiven, hope all is well in your world.

SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

"Back In The Saddle Again"__________________ Gene Autrey.

It's Hard to top Topdown with Baby Got Back!

Later Wayne P

Later, Wayne P

Docphil me ould flower,

How are ya? You should see the big bunches of yellow ribbons i have a round my trees for you!
Welcome Home.

Warm Hugs to you.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi all i have just turned 61 and celebrated by going to Jeffreys Bay, for 2 weeks of surfing by day and much finger blistering by night. two mates, 3 guitars and many frosties. With that useless bit of information i'll say cheers. Keep on rockin'. Buvvy Cape Town, South Africa.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

Welcome back Doc!!!!! I hope you had a restful vacation and your creative batteries are fully recharged; your posts have been missed

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Thought of another -

"Back In Baby's Arms" - Patsy Cline

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Welcome back doc,well sound like you had a good time. you surf too,thats great,I am getting close too your age and also surfed alot. I Still have my nine foot Dewey Weber,love it. I Am only about forty minetes from the Santa cruz beach here in california.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Love you all.

When I traveled I used to call and represent myself as DOC "HOLYDAY." It was great I did things there making me a lot better.
There are some great caves in a town called ORADOUR, I had to take the elevator, together with my friend while his wife was getting a tan. 3 elevators later we were at the bottom of the caves. If you see this you realize how small we are, like dust. A cave is still today a miracle for me. You can see a lot of things caused by a river who started this 10.000.000 years ago, like a curtain, a head all those stalactites, stalagmites. We made a boat trip to end up 1 kilometer from the start. The distance from that moment was on foot. I DID IT!!! and I'm proud I did it, but a second time? I don't think so. Frabce is one of the "nicest countries" in Europe. They have it all, 2 different chains of mountains, rivers, 2 different seas, weather, incredible little towns, a different lifestyle in the south. My top 3 countries are
1) South Africa
2) THE USA
3) FRANCE
My dream is to travel once in SOUTH AMERICA, and visiting the IGUACU falls, still in Brazil but more where BRAZIL, ARGENTINA and PARAGUAY meet. Also in PERU the "machu picchu" and the famous lake called TITICACA. I know  there is a small train going up, but the last 3 miles is on foot. So....????. I need always a partner to travel = I pay his/her ticket and add 250$ to help me travel. If you are interested you know how to find me

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

buvvy wrote:

Hi all i have just turned 61 and celebrated by going to Jeffreys Bay, for 2 weeks of surfing by day and much finger blistering by night. two mates, 3 guitars and many frosties. With that useless bit of information i'll say cheers. Keep on rockin'. Buvvy Cape Town, South Africa.

Hey Buvvy,
Happy birhday from a middle aged scots rooie nook.
Glad to hear that you're still in the water at 61, the beaches of Durban were where i first tried my hand at surfing, and im glad i did, shame the water tempature here is not the same, but at least there are no sharks, eh?
hang loose.

longboarder

see you out the back. big_smile

buvvy wrote:

Hi Buvvy and welcome to Chordie,

1947 was a vintage year for champage and all the best people were born then.  Having celebrated my 61st on May 3rd I am obviously in a position to know lol..............

Lieven my little bro,

Glad to have you back with us and it sounds as though the break has done you the power of good.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Bring The Boys BACK Home - Pink Floyd
Coming BACK To Life - Pink Floyd
Come BACK To Me - Plain White T's
PaperBACK Writer - The Beatles
Creeping Up The BACKstairs - Fratellies
BACKwoods - Red Hot Chili Peppers
I Want You BACK - Kooks
Lovers In The BACKseat - Scissor Sisters

All I know is I feel better when I sing.
Burdens are lifted from me.
That's my voice rising.

GET BACK (JOE JOE) TO WHERE YOU ONCE BELONGED

what a long strange trip it's been

Greetings to all especially Longboarder and the good Doctor Phil it would seem that we are all water babes of a fashion my surfing started in 1965-how'sthat for being keen or crazy depending on your point of view. To roger guppy 1947 was indeed a good year. I am sure that something monumental must have happened  other than our grand arrival. But enuff waffling on a far more serious note i must say that i really enjoy the site and find it MOST helpfull especially to someone who has one finger and nine thumbs. And remember animals feel pain too.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

i cant believe no one posted this one. AC DC's Back in Black  one of my personal favorites. i reccomend it, its awsome
and welcom back

i dont no this administrator???

I Can Play And Thats Ture  (- -)
                                           -
                                         /--/