Topic: songbook

my songbook was deleted somehow...please help me retrieve it.love your site and i have a lotta time invested in that book...HELP PLEASE

Re: songbook

my songbook was deleted. bluejosiah

heres what it said
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /var/www/chordie/include/functions.inc on line 359
mySql reports: Got error 12 from storage engine

This query was executed:
select ID from songbook where owner='blueJosiah' and songbookname='tie dye sky 1'

Thanks for telling me. It is fixed now

I am so desperate to know the guitar chords of a song by David Gates. The title is "FIND ME". Can anybody please give me the chords...please. I am a beginner guitar player and would like to play this song. I want to know where to position the chords to the words of the song.

sapnu_rey@yahoo.com wrote:

I am so desperate to know the guitar chords of a song by David Gates. The title is "FIND ME". Can anybody please give me the chords...please. I am a beginner guitar player and would like to play this song. I want to know where to position the chords to the words of the song.

hi and welcome,

You might have more luck in a possitive response if you post the same question in " song request" section in the chordie forum

thanks

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

How do you delete someones book you added to yours ?

I have never has to delete a  songbook but if I remember rightly you can only delete an empty songbook so you will have to delete each song first.

If that does not work please post again,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

any one knows how to add songs?

add songs to your songbook or add songs to chordie?

I know the answer to both of those questions.

To add songs to your songbook just click" add " when you are in a song.

to add songs to chordie, go to resources and read the instructions there.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending