Topic: BANDS and BROTHERS

As you know, there are quit a lot of bands, starting with relatives, to name a few
- OASIS : Noel and Liam Gallagher.
- THE KINKS: Ray Davis and Dave Davies (who was LEAD guitarist and vocalist)
- Beach Boys: Brian, Dennis etc
- BEE GEES: Barry, Robin and the late Maurice.
- CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL: John and Tom Fogerty
- DIRE STRAITS: Mark and David Knopfler
The rest is for you chordians. Why are there so much problems
Often because 1 brother started the band, while the other took over (CCR), I think that the Gallaghers must have a special arrangement because they still exist, after 1 brother, who was roadie joined the band and is now the composer of all their great hits.

I think it is not human to play in 1 group where your relative is adored like a God.

Even little brothers who tried to follow the steps of their brothers are often doomed.
Actually, I know only 1 exception AC/DC, the Young brothers in AC/DC, got an older brother who had a few big hits, together with a guy named VANDA (Dutch Immigrants in Australia) THE EASYBEATS.
But what about CHRIS JAGGER, ANDY GIBB or SEAN & JULIAN LENNON.
SO SMASH THIS TOPIC, you can have fun on a quiz about pop music.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: BANDS and BROTHERS

The allman brother's- Greg & Duane Allman.
Pantera/Damage plan- dimebag Darrell & Vinne .
Los Lonely boys-Henry,Ringo & Jojo Garza.
Toto-Jeff & David Pocorno.
The Scorpions at one time-Michael & Rudolph Schenker.
You also forgot Carl Wilson in the Beach boys mention.
Those are who I can think of right know.

Bootlegger.

How about Steve Ray Vaughn and Jimmie Vaughn or the brother Phelps who were in The Kentucky Headhunters.

...Badeye.

one caper after another

only ones i can think of right now are eddie van halen and alex van halen from........ lol..............Van Halen

oh one more but not brothers, the white stripes, Jack and ermm Megan? white? I dont really know her name. I could google and cheat but I will hold y hansd up and say I have no idea. but they are brother and sisster

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

There are also:

The Everly Brothers (Phil and Don Everly)
The Bachelors (Dec and Con Clusky)
Gerry and the Pacemakers (Gerry and Freddie Marsden)

And not to be sexist:

The Beverly Sisters (Joy, Babs and Teddie Beverley)
The Cheeky Girls (Monica and Gabriela Irimia)

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

JOHNNY & EDGAR WINTER
THE JACKSONS
We had, my God, also THE OSMONDS.

BUT: I wanted to know if groups starting with nephews, brothers suffer the same problem? Everything is allright until 1 or even 2 of them, are starting to stand in the shadow???
I just try to say, but it is only like sticking a band aid on a wooden leg, that even if they agreed that every song is written by them, problems can occur. There are a lot of "frustrated" people, for me.
People who were not accepted in school, college and with a minority complex, the particles that can push a person straight into drug and alcohol problems when succes is there, as musician.
Also some of them are sinking very deep: EXAMPLES: THAT GUY from The Libertines I think, Docherty?, aka the boyfriend of Kate Moss and, but they were predestinated (talking proffesional) like BRIAN WILSON, even PETER GREEN, both suffering from a kind of braindamage
using too much drugs and alcohol, add Brian Jones too. BUT ONE THING THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON: Brilliant, even geniusses in what they do, THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO HANDLE THE TRAIN OF SUCCES & or, see Brian Jones, a sad really sad story. HIS CHILD, "The Rolling Stones" was adopted thanks too Mr Andrew Loog Oldham, by MICK & KEITH who wrote everything. He taught he was excluded. But see George Harisson same problems, but he was a lot more resistant and he wrote pearls, beautiful "angel music" we'll never forget, like SOMETHING, WHEN MY GUITAR GENTLY WEEPS, HERE COMES THE SUN, personally some of the best Beatles songs

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

All righty then, I have a few;

Michael and Kevin Bacon(The Bacon Brothers Band) Sizzlin',smokin' band !!

Malcom and Angus Young (AC/DC)

Matthew and Gunnar Nelson (Nelson)

Brett and Brad Warren (Warren Brothers)

O'Kelly, Rudolph, Ronald,and Vernon Isley(Isley Brothers)

Patrick,Tom,Bobby,and Liam Clancy(Clancy Brothers)

Clarke, Jordan, and Zachary (HANSON)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike and Ali Score( A Flock of Seagulls)

Mark,Bob,and Jim Mothersbaugh(DEVO)

Jim and William Reid(The Jesus and Mary Chain)

Tony and Hunt Sales(Tin Machine w/David Bowie) Soupy's sons

Mikey and Gerard Way( My Chemical Romance)

Charlie, Robert, and Ronnie Wilson( The Gap BAND)

pretty interesting stuff..........

Give everything but up.

oh,
the nolan sister, 5 of them I think.

alexander brothers,
proclaimers.

and the band HEART, was that not two wison sisters? nancy and, nancy's sister?

also Pete Townsehend brother Simon has played with The who, but not part of them.

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Magic Numbers was two sets of Brother-and-Sister, wasn't it?

All I know is I feel better when I sing.
Burdens are lifted from me.
That's my voice rising.