Topic: A LIST ABOUT DRUGS, ALCOHOL DEADS + MAKE YOUR CONCLUSIONS

An amazing list
Especially the ones choked in their vomit. THIS REGARDS AND IS PERSONAL "HURTING" ME, because due my condition and to a severe inflammation of my OESOFAGUS it could be me on that list (not as a musician), I swear reading was painful for me.
- JIMI HENDRIX choked in his own vomit
- JOHN "BONZO" BONHAM (Led Zeppelin) same cause after excessive drinking
- BON SCOT (AC/DC) choked in his vomit when drunk
- PHYL LYNNOT (Thin LIZZY) hairtfailure due to excessive abuse
- JIM MORISSON (DOORS) choked to death after excessive drinking

Isn't it sad to see how STUPID this artists DIED.

D.P.S.I.P.C.D.A.B.L.T.D
Doc Phil's Sad Informations Party Concerning Drugs And Booze Leading To Death..

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: A LIST ABOUT DRUGS, ALCOHOL DEADS + MAKE YOUR CONCLUSIONS

A tragedy for sure. Elvis Presley comes to mind too. Didn't choke but died on a throne not fit for the King.
I still say this is what happens when you get everything you ever wanted and more and surround yourself with people who only care about what you can give them rather than you personally. I love my life and wouldn't wish fame on my worst enemy. It seems a curse more than a blessing, no?

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

It's a combination of character, genetics, influences, and habits.  Very sad.  I remember hearing an interview with Charlie Daniels and how when he first made it big he was partying a lot.  Then he said he noticed how it was affecting his energy at gigs.  Eventually, he decided that the gigs were his job and he had to do like everyone else in America with a job and show up ready to do it and do it well.  That meant sobor and rested.  So, he cut back to responsible proportions and made a strong effort to do what he thought was the right thing. 

I also remember hearing an interview with David Crosby, who credits being arrested on stage and sent to jail for narcotics possession and weapons charges with saving his life.  He said that pretty much everyone he used to party with died from it.  But when he was in jail, he was forced to sobor up.  When he was sobor, he decided not to abuse himself any more.  It's awfully hard in the middle of the self-abuse to recognize it for self-abuse instead of fun. 

Anyway, it is saddening.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hey Zurf ,
   That reminds me of the last time Hank williams Jr.
played our " WeFest " country
music festival up here .
   When he took the stage , the guy was so drunk that the crowd immediately began to boo him . He got all pissed off , took out a loaded forty five cal. handgun and started shooting it into the air yelling about how he would never play here again . Cops had to haul him off stage.............

Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Willie Nelson's been known to forget some lyrics.  I'm just saying.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Talent and self destructiveness seem to go hand in hand whatever the talent is...

Musicians as mentioned
Soccer players Such as Paul Gascgoine and George Best

Then again, the phenomenal rewards that go with extreme talent open up so many doors who is to say we would be immune to temptation?  (Hmmm i'm sure just this once wouldn't hurt.....)

cool

I'm the son of rage and love

its better to burn out, than to fade away.....

Rock your Freak'in Socks OFF