Topic: Do you believe in fate

I dunno.I'm not much into fate but sometimes you gotta wonder as an example.

I have lived in unit #54 for 6 years.
                                                                               I am 54 years old
                                                                I was born in 1954
I just checked the posts in song writing...Stuck in Chicago...154
                                                        ...Let him Go............254
                                                                    My login...KAP54

I am seeing 54 all over so lets see what happens.
649 Lottery for tonight is 30 Million.
Logic says I spend 54 dollars in tickets but I can't do it.
10 Dollars on tickets will do nicely I hope.

Hopefully tomorrows post will be "Gooder...Much Gooder"
Wish me Luck.

KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Re: Do you believe in fate

Good luck.   

Logic and fate don't go together in the same thought, but good luck anyway.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

54 in radio communication means "negative". I wouldn't spend money needed for essential life sustaining goods on lottery or the like. But on the other hand, if ya have some disposable income layin' around, go for it. You gotta be in it to win it........................
There's a movie starring Jim Carrey titled "23". It's a neat little story about a man's obsession with a number.

Give everything but up.

if  the question is do i believe in fate my answer is no I believe a persons future is greatly influcenced by his actions or lack thereof and to a certain degree a person makes his own luck  good or bad

"Growing old is not for sissies"

KAP
If you cannot spend $54 on the lettoery then how about sepnding $9? 5 +4 =

or just 1 dollar 5-4 =

or 20 dolla 4X5 =

I only believe in fate when things go right for me ,lol.

My favourite football team CELTIC were established in 1888. when they were in the final of the uefa cup I was seeing 1888 all week. I saw it on files, I saw it on my ranking in Yahoo pool, I saw it on registration plate on a car, I had £18.88 left in my gambling account online.

So I spent the rest of the £18.88 on them to win.....they didnt!!!!

fate???? na!!!

but go for it

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thanks all.Perhaps fate is the wrong word,none the less I paid my 10 bucks with no hopes of winning joust nervous anticipation of what could be.I'll probably win $5.40 and be down $4.60.
We'll see tomorrow
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Ok! Lets try out this fate thing?

Our lottery next Saturday is projected at 18 , 1/2 million Euro.
I need 10 lines of 6 numbers. between 1 and 45.
First ten lines  posted here ill do  for you.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

1-3-5-10-14-26
45-43-41-35-31-19
Those are "me lucky numbers"
They just haven't worked on this side of the ocean.LOL
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hey Kap54 just got my winning ticket for the 30 million. Pick my numbers with lots of 4's and 5's. It's comming east this time. Nice to dream eh.

Good Luck.. cool

one caper after another

It sure is...Eh
If I don't win it than she's all yours.
Joust make sure you invite me out for a good ole East Coast Jam

Good Luck to You to:)

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Very well, I will throw a big Chordie Bash, and you will be the first to get the invite. The dream goes on he he.

...Badeye cool

one caper after another

badeye wrote:

Very well, I will throw a big Chordie Bash, and you will be the first to get the invite. The dream goes on he he.

...Badeye cool

Sorry Kap54 just checked got one number, The big one went to Quebec,

The dream goes on lol... Badeye cool

one caper after another

Well what do you know.........I just saved 44 dollars:) 2 out of 6 LOL

KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi Kap54,
Well the lottery was won by a syndicate. 32 euro multi quick pick. The ticket  was bought in Carlow, a wee town about 30 minutes drive from here. Some people from A local cement factory were the winners. I think 16 shared the winnings.
This factory also had a big win some years ago, so lightening can strike twice!.
I do hope they enjoy there winnings with the same joy as the anticipation they had when buying the ticket.

Ps, 3/5/10/14/ i also play each week, so i will now continue to play these with your 2 numbers also.

You keep writing, ill keep playing lol

From the Emerald, lol

Old Doll.

I used to play with my boss.  He and I each had specific numbers to buy.  If his numbers hit, it was a shared win.  Vice versa.  We had other numbers we'd play on our own.  We never did win, but one time he asked me how he'd know if I won on our numbers.  Instead of the obvious answer, I told him to just look for the limousine with a kayak strapped to the roof in front of the building.  He could follow the trail of empty Jack Daniels bottles to find me.   Then he asked me how he'd know if I won on my own numbers.  I told him, "Easy.  You'd never see me again and you'd get an express envelop smelling faintly of rum shipped from St. Somewhere with my office key and security pass in it." 

- Zurf

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

Hey Lena...Cool your lottery was won by people that probably deserve and need it as opposed to Lottery vendors scamming the public and winning the big prizes.It's a problem over here.I wonder if the winners from the last draw are still working there?
Oh well,we only missed it by 30 minutes.
By the by.....If you should happen to win one using our common numbers(very cool)it would be my honor to lift a glass to share in your good fortune.Fate you ask?...ma-a-a-a-ybe
I'll keep writing if you keep writing. smile
KAP54

Hey Zurf,You have to give me directions to St.Somewhere.It sounds like a hella-va fun place. smile
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Well Kap54,

The winners turned up for work today, according to the Evening news.

Fairplay! Id have been toasting my A## in the sun somewhere. lol
Some dedication eh!

Old Doll.

Yup...Thats Dedication.See if you can weasel out the directions for St Somewhere from Zurf...cause you never know. smile

KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

http://www.stlucia.org/

I bet its somewhere wonderful like this! You bring all your clan and ill bring mine.

We will have a good ole hooley!

lol

If your clans like my clan I better make a stop a the liquor and aspirin store first smile
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Yes indeedy Kapa, ya got it in one lol

Hi Old Doll,

I couldn't help but notice you had a link to the Island of ST. Lucia, are you from there, or been there?...I haven't, but I have it on my list of places to visit, as I have been to several of the Islands, I love it there, so beautiful, anyway just wondered, if you were from there or what, have a nice day!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

23 (edited by Zurf 2008-07-01 01:17:09)

That'll do Lena, that'll do.

Directions to St. Somewhere:  Go to Key West, FL.  Find a middle aged or above captain with a twinkle in his eye, laugh lines, and an old sailboat in good condition.  Before talking to him, watch him long enough to make sure the other captains and mates smile when he comes near.  Tell him you want to go to St. Somewhere.  He'll know the way.

- Zurf

I wish Cameron,

I am partial to Rum Punch { delish} But the good lord decided to have me here
on another beautiful island  [ a wee bit more damp } lol.
Heres a link to our better known brew! The clue is here.

http://www.guinness-storehouse.com/.

Old Doll.

St Somewhere now in the Songwriting section, thanks Zurf, Old Doll, KAP54, Cameron and Badeye.... in no particular order!!!
cool

I'm the son of rage and love