Re: Do you believe in fate

Hi Old Doll,

Well I see, Ireland Huh! another place I'd love to visit one day, I love to travel.

May the road rise to meet you
         May the wind be always at your back
         May the sun shine warm upon your face
         The rains fall soft upon your fields
          And until we meet again
          May God hold you
          In the palm of his hand

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

DO I BELIEVE IN FATE or is it COINCIDENCE.
- My phone number has 31 21 in it.
- My office, in my parental house is 21
- My bank account has 3121 in it

There are so amazing events in my life.
IS THIS COINCIDENCE OR FATE: my father died suddenly on 04 May 1974, °25 September 1928.
I was together with my mother to a shopping mall, the traffic lights were red and we stood right before an undertaker, I told that this must be a weird profession and that I admired their 'poker faces" time 15.03h. My father has written a book about alcoholism and was busy writing a second book. He worked with a Psychiatric doc, in HAARLEM 'the city who gave the name to HARLEM NY.
When we came home at 17.00h there was another doc telling or asking: are you a son of DR.Paul PHILIPS, I said yes, and he answered your father is dead. In ROTTERDAM. We went to ROTTERDAM, I'll never forget this, my dad laying in the morgue on an ice cold stone, time of dead = 15.03h CAN THIS BE CALLED a "COINCIDENCE"?. What about reincarnation? Strange and worth a topic.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hey K
Great to jam with you again at D&B's Annual Canada Day bash!
A tonne of fun, and nobody got hurt.
Let me know if you want to add some keyboard to that song I played harp to.
Awesome lyrics!
Cheers!
Cro

Thank You" for your good wishes CameronkI7!

They are graciously accepted!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hey Phil
Fate, coincidence, reincarnation.Some days I believe and some days I don't but you sure gotta wonder sometimes.500 years ago the world was flat and now it's round. 500 years from now maybe there will be a 4th dimension and that is whats causing all this wonder........I wonder.
Very sorry to hear about your Dad.It must have been very tough especially the trip to Rotterdam.
He sounds like he was a real smart guy that knew what he wanted out of life.
Interesting story about the undertaker and the times...........................................I wonder.
Take Care Mate smile
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hey Cro..........Is that you.
I really did have a great time last night and am looking forwards to jamming in August and over at Dougs.I'm am actually considering picking up a Electric Acoustic so I will be chatting it up here for advice on what to buy.For right now though, I have to hit the hay cause I'm not as young as I use-ta was. smile

P.S. Did anybody else have a loggin Problem?I had to get my password changed.

KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)