Topic: Awesome amp

So i am visiting my aunt in Mass. and my cousins play guitar and lately ive been feeling down about my guitar abilities. they have all fender equipment and the amp i was playing was a fender guitar digital entertainment center or Fender G-DEC. by no means was it the best sounding amp ever but for its size it had a fine tone and a rather large selection of preprogrammed sounds...Any way it lets you record a 15 second or so track that just loops over and over again. so i could finally hear myself...and i sounded good.  I sat there and played for an hour just on a continual solo thing until my hands just went and quit. you could also plug two guitars into it.

Just wanted to share my small yet life altering experience

So Red Delicious

Re: Awesome amp

Hi Sanguine,

I am pleased that you had a great time experimenting with equipment it really sounds like had fun and have given yourself more impetus to play. I know that Southpaw41L is a big fan of looping and uses it at his gigs but it is something I have yet to try. I guess you will be visiting more often now.

Looking at your signature you must be related to Russell Harding he is addicted to ice cream lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

G-Decs are really great! I have the first generation type, I love to screw around with that stray cats program and the santana one is awsome aswell as that surf stuff.... great tool , I havent gotten bored yet ....John

Roger Guppy wrote:

Hi Sanguine,

I am pleased that you had a great time experimenting with equipment it really sounds like had fun and have given yourself more impetus to play. I know that Southpaw41L is a big fan of looping and uses it at his gigs but it is something I have yet to try. I guess you will be visiting more often now.

Looking at your signature you must be related to Russell Harding he is addicted to ice cream lol

Roger

I would visit more but i live in the central united states...its kind of tough

So Red Delicious