Topic: Homegrown Songs

I would like to make a song book with songs that I have written and posted in the songwriting
section. Is that possible? If so, than how do I go about doing it? Thanks for any information!
                                                                                                                             getfiddle

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

Re: Homegrown Songs

hello!!!!,
Earth to chordie! Anybody gonna answer this question? If it's not possible, just say so, it's ok.
                                                                                                                             getfiddle

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

Sorry I can't help you getfiddle.I haven't done up a songbook so I don't know but I'll be watching to see the answer.
KAP54 smile

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi getfiddle,

Sorry no one answered you a few days ago. I would have done if I saw the question.

Ok, here is an answer lol maybe not the one you want to hear but it is not that bad either.

This has been asked a few times and I think there are a lot of people would like to see this. I am sure Per knows about this request and was looking into it. If it is possible to do then I am sure we could see one, how long though is another story. It might take a while!

so the answer is mibee aye mibees naw.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thats cool, just wanted to know. would it be feasible if one signed up as an artist?
                                                                                                                 getfiddle

well, one way I know you could do it is try and get your own songs onto another website then direct chordie to it.
But as for signing up into chordie as an artist? I dont think this is an option as far as I am aware

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

upyerkilt,
Thank you very much. I'll try that.
                                           getfiddle