Topic: LIARS

I found this, making me member and here is what they write:
Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Forum - Founded in year 2000, the Acoustic Guitar Forum is the world's largest Acoustic Guitar Community with over 22,000 registered users and more than 6000 individual acoustic guitar enthusiasts reading the forum every single day. That explains the title of this thread.

WHERE DOES THIS PLACE US???
ABOUT CHORDIE:
I think CHORDIE is the BIGGEST WEBSITE for guitars and guitarplayers; but also for people playing other instruments, or just interested. SO the best WEBSITE THERE IS on the planet.
Can you imagine, there are registered users:
- 180410 REGISTERED USERS.
- Daily approximately 300-400 guests and it depends when,
- 30 - 100 registered users on line.

HAS SOMEBODY SEEN A BIGGER SITE? I don't know, what I DO know is that this is the best organized site, with a very loyal community, and about CHORDIE = DON'T FORGET IT IS AT LEAST a lot bigger if you see that this site is there for guitar players != a limited quantity of the population.
We all contribute to this site:
- Guitarplayers
- Newbies, and those who play since ages.
- you ask, we try to answer.
THIS IS CHORDIE. .

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: LIARS

I told a friend about Chordie the other day and he cursed me soundly the next day.  Said he was too tired at work the whole day because he couldn't turn away and stayed up far too late.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I looked at the site and saw much of nothing there that was of interest to me, part of it was shut down. I haven't found any site that equals Chordie for songs, information, features, or the help from other guitarist's, and the brotherhood of the folks on here. I've been more than pleased with Chordie, and my playing since finding this site has improved immensly, hats off to Chordie, all it's members, along with the owner and administraters!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

I like chordie for its music, it members ( i feel as tho i know some of you real well thru the forum), the chat - some threads of which is useful if you are looking for a certain topic, others are mind boggling nonsense which  is WONDERFUL!. keep it going - nothing compares to chordie

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Well that's my point. I have tons of time and I am a skilled surfer (amazing how the results are different when you google).
CHORDIE IS:
- A great site for music.
- Everybody here has freedom of speech, and can ask what he wants.
- We are 1 big community, peaceful and everyone is helping everyone.
- We can discuss so much here
- Compared to a lot of sites, we have more than 182.000 active members AND THIS FOR A SITE ABOUT MUSIC AND GUITARS = a limited amount of people.
- I believe CHORDIE is the most complete site about music.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Doc, I don't know if Chordie is the biggest Guitar site, but it is certainly the best.   Not only is the site easy to use, and full of usfull information,  but the people here are the friendliest, and most helpful.