Topic: printing problems

Okay I've been having two problems with printing tabs,
  1) not all the pages print, when I printed out stairway to heaven I only got the first and last page and the others just ran through but stayed blank. My ink's full I know because I just changed it.
  2) When they DO print the tabs aren't aligned right, is there something I can do to make it print excatly like I see it or is everyone else's doing the same thing?

All You Need is Love smile

Re: printing problems

Hi Rebel,

There are several versions of this song so I tried printing the Jimmy Page version :
http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.u … ;id=112700 but as there are only 2 pages I guess I may have picked the wrong version. I do not normally use tabs and I surprised to see that there was no 'print' button on the song, but that may be normal. I used my browser print button and I did a 'copy and paste' and printed from Wordpad, both of which worked perfectly OK.

If you let me know which version you are looking at I will try and see what happens.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

3 (edited by Tibernius 2008-07-12 21:16:58)

last_rebel wrote:

Okay I've been having two problems with printing tabs,
  1) not all the pages print, when I printed out stairway to heaven I only got the first and last page and the others just ran through but stayed blank. My ink's full I know because I just changed it.
  2) When they DO print the tabs aren't aligned right, is there something I can do to make it print excatly like I see it or is everyone else's doing the same thing?

Make sure it's set to NOT scale the page. If it scales the pages it sometimes makes it go strange.

Tibernius, thanks I didn't even think about that but thats probly what the problem is...
   Roger, the version I tried to print was called stairway to heaven perfect, I found it by searching so I guess there's no way of finding its exact file location... As for wordpad whenever I copy and paste it really mixes it up and I have to go through and re-align it, which works but its pretty time consuming.
Thanks for the help yall I'll go try it again

All You Need is Love smile