Topic: Access!

Goodmorning Chordians,

I have tried to listen to 5000 miles on FOC. also on Marcalans myspace! this song was a combined effort by Marcalan and I.    Can anyone here explain  to this Old Doll why i cannot hear this song on these spaces?. I can listen to all the rest there.

This is the link for same

Your song is now on FoC, url:  http://www.myspace.com/friendsofchordie

As always thank you for your time!

Have a Happy  Sunday.

From  a Sun Shining Emerald. {praise be.}

Helena.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Access!

Hi Helena,

If you can hear the other songs on FoC and Marcalan's MySpace but not "5000 Miles" then that is very, very weird, strikes of the supernatural to me. Maybe we need to call in Paranormal Guitar lol

Seriously it is very odd and I have no idea, you need someone with more computer savvy than I to sort that one. Sorry I cannot help.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

3 (edited by Old Doll 2008-07-13 09:12:30)

Yes, i can access the sites. See and hear all the other songs there, but
not 5000 Miles in between..

Your right! it is very strange. I sometimes have to wait a day or so to hear James/Arks new recordings.

Ah well win, lose some!.

I was also curious to see what picture he selected! Perhaps you know this Roger?

Helena.

Prone and  completely unadorned on a table are.........................

Three Silver Spoons lol

Sorry I am unable to put the image on here but this link will take you to my flickr page where I have uploaded it for you to see:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/roger_guppy/2663206561/

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Roger,

I understand why he used them. Marcalan and I both collect Spoons. Something else we have in common. The palmtree spoon with 2 coconuts, is now in my collection. We exchange or gift the passions we share. Post coming and going all the time.  Wonderful place this cyberspace to connect me to this wonderful Man, i may never have known.

Thanks again Roger for taking the time.

Helena.