Topic: Logging in with Firefox

I am having trouble logging in through Firefox.  I am able to get in via IE but not the other?  I have it to accept cookies.  It states that I have successfully logged in and redirecting but goes back to home page (un logged in).  Any help?

1991 Washburn D12CE/N
2006 Taylor 412ce

"What I want is songs that echo. The stuff we're doing now is like somebody's bedsheets; spread 'em out, soil 'em, ship 'em out to laundry, you know? But our songs...I want us to be able to fold ourselves up in them forever...understand?  Words and music."

Re: Logging in with Firefox

I am wondering..
When you say redirecting, are you using your "back" button to go back or are you clicking on "artists" and still seeing yourself as logged off?
Also, when you go back and see you are not logged in, have you tried clicking on your songbook or forum to see if you are actually logged off?

Other than this I would have no idea. sorry

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

No, Chordie is redirecting me to the artists page (I don't do anything).  Any page I go to gives me that I am not logged in.  I suppose what confuses me is that I worked find to a couple ago and I did a routine clean up of cookies, browser history, etc.  After that I could not get in with my login.  I can in IE but no more in Firefox.   I guess Firefox will be my next step, probably an update on their end that messed with me.

1991 Washburn D12CE/N
2006 Taylor 412ce

"What I want is songs that echo. The stuff we're doing now is like somebody's bedsheets; spread 'em out, soil 'em, ship 'em out to laundry, you know? But our songs...I want us to be able to fold ourselves up in them forever...understand?  Words and music."

I did use INTERNET EXPLORER, but since 3 years I use MOZILLA FIREFOX. It happened maybe 3 times that I couldn't access to the web.
I turned my PC of, waited 5 minutes and back in business.
I can not tell which of the 2 (firefox or explorer) is the best. I think that more and more people use firefox. Is it safer? I don't know.
What I do know is that I changed Norton for Macafee, never had a better antivirus program.
I 've got the same problems = no way to go online. What happened = I downloaded a few extra antivirus programs, like KAPERSKY. It took me hours before I could fix it. Often antivirus programs are not compatible with each other.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

This sounds more like a firewall-problem. Firewalls just mess things up when you save the cookies (ie when you log in the first time). There is no changes in later versions of Internet Explorer or Firefox that could have messed this up. It does however not sound like the cookies are stored correctly now. Better error-messages here is on my todo-list...

I deleted the cookies again and that fixed it.  Thanks.

1991 Washburn D12CE/N
2006 Taylor 412ce