Topic: AMP RECOMMENDATION

Given a situation where you would only play very small venues but would like the ABSOLUTE best reproduction quality of your electric guitar sound, what amp would you recommend.

I'd like to mod and tweak my guitar to it's absolute best but I'll never play a stadium.  If I'll only do family events, small pubs and such, and want a combo amp, within some degree of fiscal sanity, is there a REALLY good small combo amp out there?

Re: AMP RECOMMENDATION

For Pure tone ... get a tube amp!

Depends on your style, but you can't beat the standards from Fender or Marshall. It depends on how much cash you have as well. My main amp is a 60 watt Rivera head with 4x10 cabinet, but I also have a sweet customized Fender Blues Junior for the grab and go situations. Pluf my Strat or Tele in this amp, which was less than $500 and it sounds great.

I've several combo amps including a Peavey Delta Blues tube amp which is real sweet . . . But . . . the one I use the most because of it's versitility is my Line 6 spider 2x10.  If I could have only one to use for everything . . . this is the one I'd choose.  I'm very impressed with it.  Try one out in your local guitar shop. 

http://www.music123.com/Line-6-Spider-I … 1.Music123

HD and RD.  Thanks.  I'll go look at Fender tubes and Line 6.