Topic: Help!

It's not letting me change anything on my profile, I can only delete what's already there. Please help!

All I know is I feel better when I sing.
Burdens are lifted from me.
That's my voice rising.

Re: Help!

Hi Kerry,

I have looked at your profile and I temporarily changed your real name to Kerry BlueSky and back again with no problem.

Chordie however does work slightly differently for Adminstrators than Members so I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem. If so it will be one for Per to sort out or maybe it is something with your PC. I remember that KAP54 was having a problem logging off and it turned out to be something to do with the cookies on his PC.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful at this time,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi Kerry and Roger.
I was having a problem logging out on my work PC.I got my password changed and when I got back to work I was still logged in with original password.and still couldn't log out.I left it alone as I was thinking it was big brother watching me.I left it alone for a week or so then went into PC with help of buddies and removed all saved passwords and then it was OK.
I got home and logged on, tried to post a reply to HoneyBee when everything bogged down and I couldn't loggin with new password.I had to get password changed again and have not had a problem since although I won't loggin at work.
I'm sure there are gonna be bugs in the system and thats OK.
Sorry I can't help you anymore than that.

KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

It's started working almost normally now.
It's just not letting me upload an avatar,
It keeps going back to my old one even if I delete it and try to uplad a new one.
I guess I'll live though,
Thanks!

-Kerry-

That's my voice rising.

Everything is working now, Thanks for your help!

-Kerry-

That's my voice rising.

Hi all,  I loaded a song in my songbook - It had ( ) instead of the square  brackets - so I edited and changed them but it still doesn't show the chord names above the text -   - I copied my edited version and pasted it into the web version of chopro and it showed up correctly - - any ideas?  Thanks.

Hi CCR and welcome to Chordie,

Please post the link to the song you are having trouble with so we can try to help you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"