Topic: PLZ HELP ME!!!! Thx. U r gr8! =)

Author: totally_unique13

So i took a class for acoustic guitar and learned enough to read tab and understand chords and other such basics so i can pick up on sum things. It also helps that i am a quick learner. But as of now i can not pick up classes for awhile but i have some questions and as i teach myself more songs i get more questions! So for the experts or just ppl who can answer my questions...could you please help me??? Thank you so much!!!

Ok. so one of my questions is: how in the wold do you tab out or play chords that involve more then four fingers? Im having truble finguring that out.

Also, sum times i can not all ways here the strumming pattern when playing songs in chords. Ex: i can't  always hear if the strum motion/pattern is down down up or down up down. how do you know?

Alright...so these are the only ones that i can think of now but im sure ill have more soon. Also if you have any tips or suggestions for anything for begginers...whether it be easy songs or tips to play songs or good onlike classes...plz let me know. THX A TON!!!!

{{***~MuZiK LuVeR~***}}

Re: PLZ HELP ME!!!! Thx. U r gr8! =)

Check out www.justinguitar.com

A GREAT site for beginners to watch video and learn the basics, i.e. chords, powerchords, strumming patterns, scales, etc

I still go there to pick things up

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75

to play chords with more than four fingers u have to barre the strings you can go to http://guitar.about.com  to help u if u are just beginning,   also when u start play u should practice scales alot even though they arent all that fun  but they help u in the long run. smile

Thank you so much Tim0475 and Montana W.!!! Both of the websites you guys suggested are a great help so far. And about the scales Montana W.?...so true!

{{***~MuZiK LuVeR~***}}