Topic: Justin Hines

Justin Hines is a Canadian Lad from Newmarket Ontario. I just watched a piece about him on TV.I have never heard of him and he is playing in town tonight.I would have loved to have seen him but no wheels and can't get there in time.
He is a singer/songwriter suffering from Larsen Syndrome that has kept him in a wheelchair his whole walking life.He can't play guitar because of his condition but he's a hell of a writer and singer.
Check out his web site.I have enclosed the link to the video page of his site with some very good songs.
Talk about inspirational.....WOW

Enjoy

KAP54 smile
http://www.justinhines.com/video.php
Justin Hines - Media

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

2 (edited by Guitarpix 2008-08-14 00:52:15)

Re: Justin Hines

Thanks for posting this Kap! Really enjoyed "The Troubador" nice lyrics and melody. I'm going to search for the tabs for that one and try to work it out.

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Great stuff Kapa,

I had never heard of Justin Hines"  I  also had never heard of "Larsens Syndrome" What a dreadful dis-ease of the body. It certainly has not eroded his voice or his ability to write beautifully. Ill be buying his CD soon. I liked all his songs on there, but
troubador reminded me of this guy, Mark, i so want to meet.

I love his bashful smile at the end of the video. So shy and vunerable somehow.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K3pEOHd-28o

Thanks Kapa  Great stuff.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hello Old Doll,

I have watched this video several times in the past couple months, I play this song and have picked up some tips from Mark and I can relate to his exspressions at the end of the video. Anyone that plays out or in front of people knows that you are very open and vulnerable.

Later Wayne P

Later, Wayne P

He also seems surprized that people would love listening to him.

I wanna know his life story so bad. Id also love to know, is he aware of how much
people have played his version of this great song ?.

Wilbaye i just know theres a book in that wonderful face and smile of his..

Be happy ,

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

KAP54 wrote:

Justin Hines is a Canadian Lad from Newmarket Ontario. I just watched a piece about him on TV.I have never heard of him and he is playing in town tonight.I would have loved to have seen him but no wheels and can't get there in time.
He is a singer/songwriter suffering from Larsen Syndrome that has kept him in a wheelchair his whole walking life.He can't play guitar because of his condition but he's a hell of a writer and singer.
Check out his web site.I have enclosed the link to the video page of his site with some very good songs.
Talk about inspirational.....WOW

Enjoy

KAP54 smile
http://www.justinhines.com/video.php
Justin Hines - Media

Thanks for that link KAP54! Once in a while the true human spirit rises above everything. This is crystalized deeply in Justins' life philosophy. His story makes me want to become a better person. I am deeply moved from this man's story.

Give everything but up.

The great thing about music is, it bridges generation gaps and can bring pros, doctors ,lawyers,bluecollar and homeless together.

Later Wayne P

Old Doll wrote:

He also seems surprized that people would love listening to him.

I wanna know his life story so bad. Id also love to know, is he aware of how much
people have played his version of this great song ?.

Wilbaye i just know theres a book in that wonderful face and smile of his..

Be happy ,

Old Doll.

Later, Wayne P

So many great stories by so many real people...Thanks for the link Lena smile

Kapa

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)