1 (edited by NELA 2008-08-16 16:47:41)

Topic: What I got.

Now if I just knew how to use it!

Yesterday afternoon there came a knock on my office door. It was a sub-contractor bearing a little gift. He had seen my hollow body Ibanez electric guitar sitting in my office and said I think you might be able to use this since I have 2 of them. It was a RP50, DigiTech Modeling Guitar Processor. Since he was leaving on a 2 week vacation and was late for another appointment he did not have time to say much more than "ENJOY". This unit was brand new, still in the box, and had all the instructions so I guess I just gotta spend a little time with it. This thang has 2 foot switches, a tuner, 40 User presets, 40 Factory presets, a drum machine and a whole bunch of other stuff. I'ma gonna give it a try but I have never used anything like this before. Does anyone out there in Chordieland have any experience with the processor? If'n you do please share your knowledge.

nela

Re: What I got.

Good for you Nela....sorry I can't help you out but I'm sure someone here can and will.Sounds to me like you got some homework to do. smile
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

3 (edited by mixter102 2008-08-17 08:25:47)

Re: What I got.

Hey Nela, I have a DigiTech RP80, which has the same presets and features, as the RP50, only with an added expression petal.  You can plug it in to your amp, a recording device, Stereo Headphones, or even into a PA, , and get many different Amp and Cabinet set ups, plus many popular pedal/stompbox sounds.   It's fairly easy to use, and should be lots of fun.