Topic: Add songs to my songbook

I use firefox and i can't add new songs to my songbook
is this a firefox problem or is the add button removed from chordie??

Thanks

Henny

Re: Add songs to my songbook

Hi henny & welcome to chordie!

Sorry you are frustrated.

Perhaps your songbook is full.  There is a limit of 100 items per songbook.  If your book is full, simply start a new book.  Go to your songbook and page and click 'add book'.

I use Safari and everything seems fine - but then again I am not the tech expert here.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

i cant add any songs to my songbooks either and there are no songs on them i am using internet explorer. do i have to use firefox?

I also have'nt been able to add a song to any of my songbooks for about a week now.
Is there perhaps a broader problem going on here?
Internet Exploder and lots of room in my songbooks BTW.
Tunedeaf

Curiouser and curiouser...I have been trying to save a version of "Free Bird" by Skinard for the last week and having no luck.
Was cruising through the new books this evening as usual, saw a version of "Summertime" by Gershwin I thought I'd like to save and lo and behold, it saved perfectly.
"Hmmm" says I to myself...."Maybe the saving songs issue has been resolved", so off I goes back to the songbook where I first found the version of Freebird I wanted to save, confident that I could add it to my listings.
No go!
"Hmmm again" says I.
So off I goes to the home page and searches for Freebird I do.
Several hit's I get.
"Cool" says I. "Let's have a look and see if we can save one of *these* versions", and sure enough, I now have a version of Freebird in my songbook.
So it would'st appear that the saving songs issue is *selective*. Perhaps based on which version or where the song resides originally.
Either way, this is a new Chordie behaviour.

I have had the same problem before,most of the time it was when I tried too use a song from another members songbook.I would go to the artists site and load the same song and that resolved the problem for me.hope that will work for you.             dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman