Topic: Neil Youngs "Heart of Gold"

Another newbie here. I am learning Heart of Gold, I have the intro down pretty good I just need to get the strum pattern down for the chorus and verses. Can anybody post what these might be.

Thanks alot
Hog   big_smile

" Its much to late to do anything about rock and roll now" Jerry Garcia-Grateful Dead

Re: Neil Youngs "Heart of Gold"

Hog most or all of the strumming is down as a 1 2& 3 4& the bridge is 8th note kind of feel and accent the _ of _ (name of the song)  i wish I could give more explict instructions but we have guidelines to follow regarding lyrics to copyrighted songs if you email me I can be more specific and good luck smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

There is a real good lesson on YouTube, but I can't remember who does it.  Just search for heart of Gold.  You should find it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Wow! Thanks for the quick response guys.  Thanks Benson will go to youtube and check it out.
Russell, will email thanks

hog

" Its much to late to do anything about rock and roll now" Jerry Garcia-Grateful Dead

Better yet, on YouTube do a search on Heart of Gold lesson.  I just tried it and there are several.  Good luck.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Warthog99,

I have his Albums from the seventies lol Yes! Vinyl long playing in my attic, along with many more.  He is a great Artist.

I think this dates me more then him!

Enjoy enjoy.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

LOL Old doll, I to had uncle neil on vinyl, maybe I`ll change my nick to Old Coot and we can both rest comfortably in the home.
LMAO
Benson, did a search on youtube, some good stuff there, thanks for the input.

hog

Go for it ! !

Ya Old Coot!  lol

From another Old Cootie lol

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !